Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-25-2017, 09:00 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry The Solace Of Corrosive Ambition

3-25-2017

[Opinion]

How dare any (so-called) citizen take comfort over anything that detracts from our nation? And when that joy emanates from the failure of someone who is attempting (right or wrong) to advance our nation, then in my opinion, that creature is a rat, regardless of title, position, or even future political ambitions! “And to think that we nearly elevated this person to a position that could have eroded our nation disastrously!”

I will say it again: “What in the Hell is wrong with any fool who takes solace from a national setback? Is power so alluring that some people would rejoice from any political failure that causes pain or grief to others? And is anyone (or any political faction) so disgusting that they would rejoice over the political or personal failure of another, and this for something as petty as revenge or future ambition?

Whatever happened to us being “Americans First”, and to our working together for the common good, national honor, and yes, even survival itself? Gloating, after all, over the failure of another is the mark of a coward, and the stench of such an act is one that no amount of make-up, deodorant, or even disinfectant can wash away, in my opinion!

“Who am I talking about you ask – Read the morning news and then think about it for a moment!?” And always remember this: “One single battle does not a war lose!? “Work Together, Or Risk Falling Apart!”

Hardcore