The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-28-2002, 02:31 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up Camping with xgrunt on his burfday

Just got back from camping with xgrunt for two days in the mountains - HAPPY BURFDAY Frank ! Child. 51.. Had a great time and TORCH lived up to his nickname by almost burning my camper to the ground ! His running buddy ex-grunt drove up from AL had two beers and drove 4 hours back home on the prettyist Road King I have seen lately. Pleased to meet you Danny, your more than welcome to any white oak trees you want up there. Don't get much better than sittin around a camp fire telling stories with friends and brothers. Once Frank settled down about going into the mountains with a heavily armed guy he had met on the internet things went fine. Had a blast . Thanks. Welcome home !!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2002, 03:03 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

You forgot to mention that they were two "free" beers which made the ride all the more worth it.It's a good thing I had something to drink cause the ride down your driveway was enough to unsettle anybodys nerves on a 900 pound Roadking!I had a great time and the next time I will be in my truck so I can load up on your white-oak trees.
Old 07-28-2002, 05:51 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Happy Birthday Little Brother!

Lt why were you packin so much heat? Ya had Frank with ya.

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 07-28-2002, 06:34 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default My last ride...

...consisted of two 'free beers', and some Polish JP-4,, glad to see some other brothers here get together, maybe with some real proper plannin' we'll all get together this year...
...where is it supposed to be, Texas, long haul from here, wife's got friends in Dallas???????
what is the middle most point in the Nation, Iowa....

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 07-28-2002, 06:37 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Smile

As I told Frank - from unforgivin - I just don't want to die for lack of shooting back - -. !!
Old 07-28-2002, 08:51 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Default Bad to the bone

Lt you all ever meet up with this guy????

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 07-28-2002, 08:55 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

It's mini X-grunt.
Old 07-28-2002, 10:29 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking That group needs a theropist!

I'm here when you need me.

Keith

Glad you had a great time.
Old 07-29-2002, 04:46 AM

Cool UNTRUE

I was 500 ft away continously hitting the reset button on the generator when LT noticed the smoke coming from the camper. However it is true that while I was recovering from being burned,my sister's mother-in-law's house burned, my sisters brick house burned down and when I went camping at Talladega to watch the race, when we returned to our campsite our supposedly dowsed campfire had burned a trail of grass right to my tent which was just a pile of melted nylon when we came back. All coincidences[sp] Trust ME. However if anyone of yall ever come visit me I do ask that you place all matchs, lighters etc. in the red painted can that is 300 ft away from my building. Doc Fred, since are involved in scouting that request includes any two sticks you carry to rub together to start a fire. As for being nervous about going off with a heavily armed person I had basically met over the Net-it didn't help that once we got to the LT's land he kept showing me drop-offs that in his words were"Places you could roll someone off and they would never be found." SPARROW, how did get hold of my baby picture? But this Birthday was one of the best I have had and it was because of the laughter and stories told around the campfire with the LT and Mike two Nam Brothers and my Bro Danny[ex-grunt] who rode 4 hrs to spend an hour with us and then turned ariund and rode home. Thanks again LT and remember BORN TO COOK. :cl:
Old 07-29-2002, 07:17 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking

Noticed Frank got a little quiet after I loaded the 444 Marlin in the truck and he sat in the truck and saw a nice blade by the shifter, ice pick by the seat and pepper spray on the visor. He asked if that was enough and I told him no the 38 is in the glove box and a bat was behind the seat. I just ain't gonna die for lack of shooting back. Met another brother up there who was finishing cooking school and was going to run away to FL and be a cook. He wasn't going to take his girl friend but said she would know he was gone for good when she saw he took his cookbooks with him. Had a blast Frank, see ya again soon !