The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-01-2023, 05:10 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Dear President Trump et al

2-1-2023

First of all, I have absolutely no doubt that you will indeed be ‘Our Very Next ‘President (again)!’ However, and this is only my personal opinion - unless there are some radical changes in the way that “Our Nation’s Veterans” are treated and those vestigial and desk-bound entities that claim to champion “Truth, Justice and the American Way” are educated again in the true meaning of liberty, I genuinely fear that we will rapidly degenerate into “Just Another Third World Entity!”

Now I find this truly distasteful to even say, but it is exceedingly obvious – ‘none the less!’
And the fact that we now seem content to fight wars to a draw or worst yet – to even lose them, should sound the same alarm bells that have not been heard since Lexington on “19 April 1775!” Or are we now content to obliterate over two hundred and forty-six years of pride, courage and dignity, into a collage of dishonor - transforming ourselves into naught but carbon copies of the rest of the failed world?

“And if this now be the template of “Our United States of America”, then I put it to you that we have lost a small part of the essence of those things that made us great to begin with?”

And although I myself am “A Literal Nobody”, my father did have three beachheads and six battle stars in World War II and went on to become a well respected committeeman at a huge auto-manufacturer and my step-dad was also the nephew of a former city mayor!

And this is not to mention the fact, that even though my own father, like a great many of yours, fought for “Our Nation” in North Africa and the European Campaigns of World War II, my step father also fought for “Our Country” in the Pacific (also during that very same war), my wife’s dad fought in the “North Atlantic” and numerous other relatives also fought (and even died) for “Our Country” in Korea!

My wife is also a member of “The Daughters of the American Revolution” - just to mention a scant few of the kudos that she shares with thousands of other proud and loyal American Patriots!! As another matter of fact, my wife and I also authored (and supplied the impetus to) “The Honor Our Fallen Prisoner of War Act” - A Bill that garnered “Purple Heart Recognition” for “ALL” of those -“Honorable Americans” who perished while in enemy captivity - from 7 December 1941, to the present and even on into the future if needs must?

My eldest son has been fortunate indeed, in that he has a PhD, while my youngest is also an Author and college graduate as well and my middle son labored hard and long (for many years - until disabled) in the surveillance industry and this gives me the damn right to bitch-up a storm, along with the time to do as I damn well please these days?

But once again, I personally am a nobody and of no great or lasting fame and value – but I am a proud American patriot and “I Dearly Love Our Nation”, just like most of you do out there, I am sure! And to my way of thinking, that gives “us all” the right to say exactly what is on our minds, regardless of the fact that there are yet those who would sorely contest “Our God-Given and even Blood-Sanctified” duties and responsibilities as citizens!

And to those pathetic individuals out there who constantly detest our way of life, I offer-up my profound pity - for little do they know, nor even appreciate, the amount of toil and sacrifice that went into our matrix as “The Greatest of All Earthly Nations?”

Hardcore
Old 02-02-2023, 01:19 AM

Thumbs up What?!

If that's the best we got -

I'm voting for Alfred E. Newman - a write in candidate.

Both are history!

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote