The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Enduring Freedom

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-06-2010, 01:49 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs up Video: Medal of Honor awarded posthumously to Staff Sgt. Robert Miller

http://www.army.mil/medalofhonor/miller/index.html

The third, and the one I highly recommend, is this fantastic web feature on Miller on the Army’s website. I’m embarrassed to say that I had no idea they were doing such elaborate online productions for MOH awardees, but whatever they’re spending on them, they’re worth every penny.

Everything you could want to know about an American hero is right there — a detailed bio, videos, letters, the president’s remarks, the official citation, and, most impressively, a short video re-creation of the battle in which he lost his life. That’s the one thing in all of this that you simply must watch; clicking on the image below, beneath the Fox video, will take you directly to it. If you can’t devote seven minutes to it — make the time, seriously — skip ahead to Chapter Five and go from there. Not only did he sacrifice himself to save his unit, he took a good dozen jihadis with him. What a loss.

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/10/0...robert-miller/

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links