Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-12-2019, 04:09 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry An Open Letter To All Americans

3-12-2019

“EVERYONE HAS THAT RIGHT!”

Purely and simply: “The News Belongs To Everyone!!” The daily news should (and must) be accessible to every American man, woman and even child, without caveat, exception or even stipulation! For like freedom itself, the absolute truth as to what is going on - all around us, is community property! And it is the right of “Our People” to know - no if, ands, or buts about it, unless of course, it is a matter of national security, in my opinion!

And like the right to equality, the right to know the truth about any subject that effects us all personally, should be as sacrosanct as is one’s own home, especially again, if the results of this information is detrimental to our well-being, our liberty and even our existence itself, save for in a time of war or national emergency themselves, once again in my opinion!

And when a nation, any nation, loses the right to know what is going on all around them, they quickly become vulnerable to a despotic takeover of those very same rights that took us nearly two and a half centuries of blood, sweat, tears and toil to earn! And these rights were not free gifts from some all seeing god of politics, but rather, they are our ‘Constitutional Guarantees’ - paid for with the same blood, sweat, tears and toil of “All Real and Dedicated American Patriots!” The very same kind of American (I might add), that “Our Country” has and will, forever rely upon - “If We Are To Continue To Survive And Thrive As A Nation-Full Of Freedom-Loving Citizens And Patriots?”

Hardcore
Old 03-12-2019, 07:28 PM

HC

I agree 100% with your post. However we get two variables with the news. There are the Pros and the Cons for what is published. The news has to be absolute and not subject to question. Some readers have tendencies to read the same results and yet some agree and others disagree.

Americans or any other country have procrastinators on both ends of almost anything written. Truth is not always
what we read. It can be misconstrued depending on ones ability to understand and digest what they are reading. In short we tend to jump up in haste without knowing all the facts.

I've had to re-read items more than once to make sure what I've read is true or not? Writers are not always complete with the facts and therefore more data is needed before making judgement as to it's legality. To do otherwise can lead to shortcomings and we don't want that.

It seems that some -

Writers write what they think they know most of the time or want to sensationalize the story to mean something that may not be absolutely true. When this happens it can cause additional harm rather then good. This is where retractions come about and a mis-justice could result making the issues published do more harm then good.

You are far better in your diction then most - and write more meaningful postings. Therefore more readers will read your comments - which is to your advantage as being a responsible poster.

I'm one of your readers and have read everyone of your post - to which I gain a literary experience and a better understanding and for that I'm grateful.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 01:10 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

All non-politically fanatical and/or quite differently HONEST & SENSIBLE Americans must admit that: “The News Belongs To Everyone!!”,...or as HC plus no doubt other astute & wise Americans have ALSO so stated.

Unfortunately for We the American Citizenry and for quite some time now, the daily news currently permitted to us by the mainstream press/media is very purposefully slanted in that basically all things desired and espoused by Democrats ARE GOOD, GREAT, HONEST & WONDERFUL,...whereas any things wanted TO SAVE American Lives, Safety & Security by the Republicans ARE LIES & BAD.

In general, the wealthy mainstream press/media and wealthy Hollywood & entertainment crowd, plus a gaggle of wealthy millionaire and billionaire hacks act more so like The Democrat Propaganda Ministry,...THAN MOST ANYTHING ELSE.

Forget about any HONESTY or TRUE Journalism coming from a Dem Slanted press/media.

As to Boats': "I've had to re-read items more than once to make sure what I've read is true or not?",...I say that it doesn't matter how many time ANYONE reads Democrat Propaganda. If all Dems repeat what NOT VERIFIED,...you can bet it's Pure Bull.

Usually anything good about Trump & Republicans will ALWAYS quite purposefully be left out.
Whereas any suspicions, innuendos or even Flat-Out-Lies about Trump will ALWAYS be headlined.

Sad for America,...but true.

Neil
Old 03-13-2019, 01:21 PM

Sad for America is absolutely accurate!

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote