Contributor 
Question Michael Jackson's Latest Plastic Surgery

CHECK OUT THIS SITE!!!

:ek:

MRS H

http://www.hitjokes.com/html/Michael...-Surgery-.html
Old 01-25-2004, 05:57 AM

Default MJ

Even with nice Hooters, he's still weird.
Old 01-25-2004, 07:09 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

If you did manage to bag a babe with a face like that, you'd need a bag, a comic book AND a flag!
Old 01-25-2004, 07:13 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation

"AIN"T IT THE TRUTH!!"

VERITAS
Old 01-25-2004, 07:50 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 
Default And they say American kids are stupid!

Beckham Is No 1 Hero to Young People - But Jesus Is 123

By John von Radowitz, Science Correspondent, PA News

Jesus scored only a handful of votes ? the same number as US President George W Bush ? in a survey of young Britons? heroes, it was revealed today.

They came 123rd ? near the bottom of a list topped by soccer celebrity David Beckham, Hollywood heart-throb Brad Pitt and pop star Justin Timberlake.

Prime Minister Tony Blair shared 69th place with master illusionist David Blaine.

Psychologists asked more than 2,500 young people aged between 16 and 24 to nominate the individuals they most admired.

They were given the opportunity to choose great political thinkers, artists and religious leaders as well as men and women whose faces regularly appear on TV and in glossy magazines.

But the vast majority still opted for sport and showbiz celebrities. Beckham was number one, polling 132 votes, followed by Brad Pitt with 60 and Justin Timberlake with 58.

Next in the top 10 were Michael Jackson, with 46 votes, Jennifer Lopez (45), Robbie Williams (44), Orlando Bloom (41), Britney Spears (36), Keanu Reeves (35) and Angelina Jolie (30).

Study leader Dr Adrian North, from the University of Leicester, said: ?Although people could have voted for great political thinkers or artists, their top 10 comprised Hollywood stars, pop musicians and a footballer.

?They went for people with nothing much to say but who look good.

?It?s slightly depressing really. What links all the names in our top 10 is not their great minds but their great looks.?

He thought this was not particularly surprising when young people were continually bombarded with powerful media images that emphasise beauty and youth.

Previous research has shown that highly attractive people are generally thought of more positively than those perceived as less attractive.

One study demonstrated that the tallest candidates tend to win American presidential elections.

Jesus was the most popular religious leader, but still drew only a handful of votes and was ranked alongside President Bush.

?I?ve absolutely no idea what?s happening there,? said Dr North.

?You could say we are a less religious society than we used to be, but if people still believed in big ideas you?d expect the block vote to switch from religious to political leaders. However, that hasn?t happened.?

He did not think there was any special significance to the fact that Tony Blair and David Blaine were equal in the poll.

But he joked: ?The Hutton report next week will really tell us who is the true master of escapology.?

The poll was conducted via a web site publicised in schools and universities throughout the UK.

Acting, music, sport and TV were the four top categories from which voters chose their heroes.

Art, at number 13 on the list, came after science and religion.

Dr North is now extending the survey worldwide. Anyone wanting to take part can log on to the web site www.celebritystudy.com.
Old 01-25-2004, 08:51 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question

Kind of makes you wonder if there is really any hope for us all, don't it? I wonder if a poll like this was conducted in Pompeii many years ago, just before Vesuvius blew it's cork (AD 79)!!

"Hey, maybe Sodom and Gomorrah took these kind of polls too!?"

VERITAS
Old 01-25-2004, 08:55 AM

Many of these kids are of voting age. Imagine if they actually did vote.
Who do you think would be in the Whitehouse then?
?Whatever else history may say about me when I?m gone, I hope it will record that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears; to your confidence rather than your doubts. My dream is that you will travel the road ahead with liberty?s lamp guiding your steps and opportunity?s arm steadying your way.?
President Ronald Reagan
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 12:07 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Hmmmmm.......

........hmmm, let me think Dragon Lady??.hmmm. Now I see it, of course. It would be Michael Jackson in the big chair, messing with the young guests and hired help and doing the moon walk when asked a question. And then it would be Michael Moore being the First Lady and really running the show. Hmmm, that has a familiar ring to it I?d say, but I just can?t put my finger on it.

Scamp
Old 01-25-2004, 04:47 PM

Send a message via AIM to Bill Farnie
Distinctions
VOM 
Default IN A RELATED STORY ON JACKO AND PLASTIC SURGERY

It was discovered that Saddam was planning to use the 750,000 to alter his appearance with plastic surgery

It is well that war is so terrible, or we should get too fond of it. General Robert E. Lee
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 04:55 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation

BILL -

In my opinion, if slimy Saddam was planning on blowing that $750,000 to alter his appearance into the form depicted above, better he saved his dough! "Yikes!!"

VERITAS