The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-24-2022, 04:33 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question It Could Eventually Happen - You Know

4-24-2022

Mankind has never been totally at peace with each other, or his environment - “Since Cain First Bludgeoned The ‘Hell’ Out Of Able - All Of Those Many Millennia Ago!” And as far as I am concerned, absolute peace will not be achieved, until and unless, “Our Race” is no more -either through self-annihilation, warfare, disease, or by means of some other form of mortal tom-foolery! “After all, what makes any of us think that we are any different than The Prairie Chicken, or even The Dodo Bird?”

“The only difference, at least as I see it, is that neither of these species preyed totally upon its own kind, whereas, “We Humans Sure As ‘Hell’ do, now don’t we!!”

So when, “If Ever”, will we definitively learn, or will my redundancies on this subject merely bounce off of the walls of time again, until we humans too cease to be no more?

“What promise, we as a race of beings still possess”, if that is we do not knock each other off in the process? But once again, we are immortal, are we not (?), and we have little or no real comprehension of finality, until that is, it eventually happens to us - and happen to us all, it eventually will – have no doubt about it? Or do we all seriously believe that someday, somewhere, some damned fool will not eventually push that big, red button that eternally opens up - “The infernal gates of Hell Itself?” And So - It Just May Eventually Be?! And No, There Is Nothing At All Esoteric Or Even Religious About This Piece – Rather, “It Is Just Plain-Ass Fact!!”

Hardcore