The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-11-2004, 06:33 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default John F. Kerry Ended his Military Career by lying ...

.... and dishonoring the reputation and integrity of Vietnam veterans. "He burst into public prominence with testimony in April 1971 when he testified [under oath, in case anybody's forgotten] that it was routine practice for GI's to have cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks and generally ravaged the countryside of Vietnam." [Did anybody bother to ask where the facts are about the heinous charges?] According to Kerry, he had been told that Americans had "personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals" and other atrocities, yet he failed to report these alleged atrocities to the authorities? Isn't this failure just another manifestation of a lack of leadership on his part, a lack of manhood, or did he know that what he was testifiying about was just a big lie? The truth is, that Kerry knew it was a lie then, he knows it is still a lie, and he doesn't have, and probably never had the balls to tell the truth.

New and photos of his anti-war activities were later used to torment some of remaining POW's in that wonderful workers' paradise of North Vietnam, as if our POW's conditions and treatment wasn't bad enough. And remember, Kerry is a philosophical soulmate of our favorite target, Jane Hanoi Fonda.

After fighting in Vietnam, he returned to lead the protests against that war and urge the U.S. withdrawal that turned Indochina over to Communist rule for a generation. He was in favor of the nuclear freeze movement in the 1980s that would have frozen the Cold War in place with a Soviet advantage.

Kerry is an opportunisitic and grandstanding hypocrite, who would stand on the shoulders of dead troops to make himself look taller. Personally, I wouldn't urinate on him if he was on fire.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2004, 08:08 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Most folks wouldn?t recognize the significance of Kerry?s Swiftboat adventures and what a show stopper that would have been for the politically non anointed/favored sons. An average USNR Junior Officer would have been keel hauled and cashiered for anything close to those behaviors and stunts, big time. But apparently a political King?s X kept him at the helm for a few months and there was undoubtedly a collective sigh of relief when he was shipped out. Adm. Zumwalt was our boss also as we were in the same operation as Kerry, only in I Corps., and I didn?t see any free for all, Dodge City Shoot em up going on with the Swiftboats or the faster USN hydro foils or with the fast US Coast Guard units or with any of the aircraft that were being used. So the Kerry saga has me somewhat astounded to say the least. Given his subsequent ?give your local friendly Commie a break? behavior kind of begs the question as to what we really have on the plate for selection.

All I see is a very loose cannon with some very intense history of making very dangerous decisions, leaving his command in the face of fire/emanate threat and then subsequently running interference plays for the USSR and PRC. And in more current times, being an intense advocate for human rights abuses going on in today?s Vietnam. So we want to make this guy the most powerful military man in the world eh. Maybe he?s an acceptable Sen. for Massachusetts but the USA and the world at large is not a commonwealth of Ma. last I checked, and what is acceptable there most certainly will not play out anywhere else.

Scamp
Old 03-11-2004, 08:15 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Well what I find funny is that so many look past the mistakes Bush made as a young man. Either that or make excuses for what things he did. Not saying they match up exactly.

We gotta fac the facts....Politicians on the whole stink. Bush is a sorry excuse for a president but God knows what it would be like with Kerry. Its a very SUCKY choice we have this year.
Old 03-11-2004, 09:09 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Mel, I think you are among the growing sector of the population that has grown sick of all the political bashing and crashing going on. And the bad news is we have only seen the start of the beginning, just the very tip of the icebergs that are coming up fast and furious.
The apparent objective of the drill is to convince the voting public what a rotten hound each candidate is. The Bush bashing premo-extravangza-spectacular we have seen here on this very site for a very long time now is stark evidence of the storm to come, and the storm clouds are gathering for sure.
So the question that bothers me is how much will and unity is going to be left when the gory blood letting is done. We are a Nation that is bitterly divided right now and that makes us exceptionally vulnerable and a price will be paid, that is a mathematical certainty.
On the other hand, I for one will not stand still and let stand the Kerry insults and ravaging of VN Vets, and especially USN VN Vets, go without a challenge and the clear light of day. Maybe that makes me part of the problem, but let?s get to reality and see all the real warts on all the aspiring princes and then judge who is best fit to protect our land and who is not.

Scamp
Old 03-11-2004, 01:34 PM

Default The Best One Wins

I personally would like to see the "bashing" and all the glory that goes with it. Let's see who can come up with the greatest lies on each candiate, where it be personal, past war records, their do's, don't, and will I, and I can, and you can't, and see who comes out with the best.

Let's have a knock down and drag out political war, and the day before the November election, we have one of those famous pistol duels.

Who wins is the next President of the United States. No election, no votes from the people.. (save a lot of money)

Two pistols in a nice walnut gun case, with one shot in each.
Back to back, step forward to count of ten and turn and fire.

The night before, the president had some of that "texas pekoke" and is now seeing double images.

Oh! I think who the winner will be.
Old 03-11-2004, 01:40 PM

Default Or We Can Do It !!!

Give the president the F-102, as he has qualified to fly this aircraft, and Kerry get his pick of the F-18 Super Hornet.

One has the flight training in a older aircraft, and other lacks the training, but has the latest super fighter aircraft.

We will give them the Pacific Ocean as the playing field, and they play each is the enemy..

Survival of the fitness is the term.
Old 03-11-2004, 02:13 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Mel...

Even though despising politicos more than most, I think quite differently about President Bush, than you and some others do. Hell,...compared to the previous bum in office (re. Clinton) Bush comes off as a great Commander-In-Chief, and the best man at the right time for what needs doing (ie. fighting the war DECLARED ON US by our 2nd: "Pearl Harbor" and/or "9/11").

Regarding Kerry, I never thought I'd say such. But, the truth of the matter is that to this Honorable Veteran,...Kerry actually makes Fonda look good in comparison. After all, she was better looking and young and pretty-much stupid and clueless about aiding and abetting the enemy.

Whereas Kerry, looking to politically get ahead being his goal in life,...knew exactly what he was doing at the expense of America's Military, and no doubt quite differently to our enemy's great satisfaction. Partial quote from Vietnamese General Giap: "...America's Protestors were BETTER for The North than having 20 more divisions in The Field".

Neil
Old 03-11-2004, 03:15 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default skeeter

An interesting play on words: bashing = reciting historical facts? Hopefully, that's not what you were referring to. And I might counsel a wee bit of caution about "blank in the president's gun," as the Secret Servcie takes a rather dim view of such thinly veiled remarks.

As Kerry was getting ready to embark upon his political career, he asked for duty as a personal aide in Boston, New York or Washington, and came home to be an admiral's aide. Eight months later, he asked for an early discharge to run for Congress. Oh, GASP, and early discharge?

Thinking they have a solution to their litany of losers, Democrats are counting on Sen. John Kerry's military credentials to convince voters that he can be trusted with America's national security.
But documents that surfaced recently raise serious questions about whether Kerry was duped in the 1990s into helping the Chinese military perfect its ability to strike the U.S. with nuclear weapons. In 1996 Kerry met with Liu Chaoying, the daughter of a powerful Chinese military official who also doubled as vice president of a subsidiary of the state-owned China Aerospace Corp.

Before the meeting, held in Kerry's Senate office, Liu's sponsor, Johnny Chung, made clear she was interested in getting her company listed on the U.S. Stock Exchange.

The Democratic presidential front-runner was only too happy to oblige and ordered his aides to contact the Securities and Exchange Commission. "The next day," reports Newsweek, "Liu and Chung were ushered into a private briefing with a senior SEC official." Within weeks, Chung returned the favor, staging a Kerry fund raiser at a Beverly Hills hotel that raked in $10,000 for the senator's re-election campaign.

Oh yes, this is the man that the Democrats want to put in the White House, a man with his hand in the deep pockets of the Red Chinese. Be careful what you pray for.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 03-11-2004, 03:38 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Neil....

I will be honest here. I am not up to date with everything that went on with either of these men. As much as I dislike Bush it is purely political. So many people "hate" these men because of the public face. I don't hate either or anyone for that matter.

Anyone who had been in office during 9/11 would of had to do the same things. My problem with Bush is in other areas..including Iraq(Now don't jump on me for that...its not the reason ya'll think) and other things.

Now for Kerry......I have ALOT of respect for McCain and the fact that he isn't against Kerry AS much makes me rethink Kerry. Now I don't like what he did but if we look at Bush's past with a magnifying glass we'd prob think he was pretty stupid and lousy. Its easy to judge others off the bat. Yes Kerry did some stupid things that I don't really blame others for not liking him. I don't know who I am voting for. I might write in my Grandpa's dog's name. I think he'd do a better job it seems than either would do.

Don't think you could convince me Bush has been a "great" president and i'm not talking about Clinton at all.
Old 03-11-2004, 06:03 PM

Default The Man's IQ Never Stayed

Melody;

The man (president) has a heart, but it takes something like brains to maintain life in this world.

His own Mother said some months before he was elected, she had him to look at show cards when he was in the 8th grade.
To me, that could be called "show and tell" type of education.

I would like to know what he made on his (AFOQT) Air Force Officer Qualifying Test..
A person that has a problem with "understanding" logic, will not past the AFOQT.
Besides only the top 10% of the highest scores get to become pilots. 80% is a real score on the test.

Here is one of those little questions on the test.

FLY is to AIRPLANE as;
__ rod is to hook
__ push is to fall
__ drive is to stake
__ skate is to slide
__ swim is to float.

Which one do you think he selected?