The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-19-2005, 05:55 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Date to get out of Iraq

The Democrats are calling for a date to get out of Iraq. This will never work and only leads down a no win trail. This is the same thing that happened in VN.
I would perpose that the Democrats make a perposal, Give dates and times for a withdrawl. Then the American public vote on it. This could be done through the Social Security system and IRS. Everyone has a Number and your birthdate is your pin number. The IRS and SS offices have secured sights, (if they don't we are in big trouble anyway) and they already know your number, What ever plan the Democrats come up with, Lets vote on it, Yes or no,
Wouldn't bother me one little bit to pull out. One last bullit for Sadom on the way out. SEEEEE Ya.

Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2005, 07:21 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Ron

We may want to stick on a caveat to your proposal: when the terrorists agree to stop the terrorist attacks, to disarm, to enbrace a religion that doesn't condone and encourage violence against non-belivers, then we'll agree to a timetable for withdrawal.

Did the anbody ever recommend a timetable as to when we would withdraw from Germany or Japan while WWII was still raging?

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 10:36 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

As much as I wish our people didn't have to be there this is an insane plan. We thought there were problems there before, just wait till we leave. It would be a breeding ground even more so for terrorist.
Old 06-19-2005, 11:02 AM

Distinctions
VOM 
Angry lookout for ethnic cleansing if we pull out too early!

Remember what happend to the Swamp Arabs after we left after Gulf War One , Saddam drained the swamp caused an ecological disaster and carried on a campaign of genocide and If we leave too early you think the car bombs are bad now in Bagdad wait till the unopposed anger towards the Sunni's comes out full force by the Shite Majority. There will be a blood bath towards all not the Majority just like in Rawanda, Bosnia and other ethnic cleansing countries!
Old 06-20-2005, 09:54 AM

I'm afraid your right Jerry - the outlook doesn't look too rosy. But the attrition is beginning to take its toll on the onlookers. Without absolute control you can not rule absolutely.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 06-20-2005, 10:19 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

The Sunnis are learning that what goes around, comes around, and paybacks are a bitch. The Shiite majority has been a long, long, time under the hobnail boot and there is nothing demonstrated thus far that they are willing to go back to their previous circumstances under Saddam. My guess is that they anticipate the possibility that Palossi, et.al, will get their way and then will fight with a fury unseen for many centuries. Cometh the fireball if a premature schedule is published. One would think that Palossi and co. could figure that out, but maybe not. And just what gives them the idea that the Iranian Shiites aren?t just waiting with baited breath to roll right across the border, virtually unopposed, and ?rescue? their fraternal brothers and sisters. Kind of how the Syrians ?rescued? the Lebanese, eh.

Scamp
Old 06-20-2005, 02:28 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default OUT

There is no easy way out of this, If the Democrats get enough people saying we need to pull out it will just cause trouble with the troop the parents of the troops and the Left media.
What I was trying to say is that we are still in France and Germany after 50 + years. and that if we are to win in this area of the world we need backing not a bunch of winnie left wing jerks telling us to get out. If that is what they want, then make the perpossal, Let the public vote on it and what ever the public says then lets do it. I could care less for Iraq , but I do care that we have our people over there while the jerk Democrats are belittleing there effort. Support them or get out.
BUUUT if we do leave we had better be ready for a big terrorist uprising.

Ron
Old 06-20-2005, 05:39 PM

Send a message via AIM to chcknhawk Send a message via Yahoo to chcknhawk

If we just pull out, we lose credibility and are in more danger than before we even went in. It's a bad idea to place a time table on withdrawal.
Old 06-20-2005, 05:58 PM

What credibility do we have? Bush squandered decades of consensus with our allies. The result of leaving Iraq will be the same if we do it tomorrow or in 5years.
Old 06-20-2005, 08:19 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Yep! Scamp I agree and if people think Oil Prices are high now just wait an see how high Iraqi Oil will cost us IF the Iranians have control of the oil of two countries to Saudi's One??