The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > New Members

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-16-2005, 12:55 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Welder

Don't you believe a word that Psyco Pho writes - the only talking to God that was done on Psyco Mountain Choir Practice and Cookie Bake-off was when some errant members made a sacrifice to the porcelain altar, moaning "Oh God, why did I do that?" And this was after a meteorological miracle, something about some 'lightening' or something!! Just to show you how far gone they are, the served as technical advisors to the movie "Deliverance." And I do mean about pig squealin' and such. Welcome aboard!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2005, 03:10 PM

Send a message via AIM to Welder Send a message via Yahoo to Welder
Default Re: Welder

Quote:
Originally posted by SuperScout Don't you believe a word that Psyco Pho writes - the only talking to God that was done on Psyco Mountain Choir Practice and Cookie Bake-off was when some errant members made a sacrifice to the porcelain altar, moaning "Oh God, why did I do that?" And this was after a meteorological miracle, something about some 'lightening' or something!! Just to show you how far gone they are, the served as technical advisors to the movie "Deliverance." And I do mean about pig squealin' and such. Welcome aboard!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Seem to me like thay are praying to a god that I prayed to at one time long LONG LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ago.
Desert Storm 1990+1991
Old 08-17-2005, 05:48 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Brice
You're setting a bad image for Welder.....First of all...It wasn't a cookie bake-off. It was a brownie bake-off. And there are no porcelain alters. We puked where ever we wanted to. and last but not least.....Travis being the FNG at the choir practice/ church revival , Well he's the one doing all the squealin'

Welder
like I said earlier there are a few guys you just cant trust around here. To help you out I'm gonna give you a list of the normals

Bob K (B3196) he follows me everywhere
Sid ( PHO127)
John (DMZ LT) as long as he's on his meds
Trav (catman)
Hal (Doc24/7)
Curtis (seatjerker)
Tom (Andy)
Tom (Frisco Kid) He's straight
Tom (Paco)
Fred (1stcavmed)

This is the list of normals who have attended the religious
experience on Psyco mountain. To have your name added to the list, just show up next April......Your body and soul will be cleansed of all evils and you will walk (or in Andy's case....crawl) away a new man
Bless you my son

Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 08-17-2005, 06:30 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Bobk

I stand, or in this case, sit duly chastized and corrected. Brownies or much better than cookies, especially for you Psyco types; is the uniforms they wear, or what is the attraction? And if my schedule permits a visit to Psyco Mt. next year, do I have to wear the FNG hat and do the squealin'?

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 08-17-2005, 06:50 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Bob you left out a couple

Larry AKA Mortardude is our paranormal consultant.

Sister Gracie of the first church of the gooey death and discount house of worship. Lets just say Sister Gracie ministers our souls and does our Tarot Card Sessions.

James AKA EXLRRP, James has established Psyco mountain west somewhere in Oregon. We need to plan a meeting out there sometime soon.

Gimpy is our resident veterans activist and CO of the Tampa bay chapter of the Psyco Vets Motorcycle Club (Swamp Rats)

The Washington State Chapter of Psyco Vets MC is Chris (SNE3)
Ray (DogCorleone) and Griz (Phuloi)

A picture of This years Psyco Vets April 21-25 2005
Old 08-17-2005, 06:55 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default SuperScout

Look forward to next year and meeting you, Say do you play poker?? I don't but have always wanted to learn.
Old 08-17-2005, 07:37 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Sid
For those that I left out....I truly appologize.
Brice
If the hats fits, wear it....as far as the brownies goes, you'll have to check with our resident pervert (John),
Squealing is something you cant plan. it just happens....Who knows, you might be sitting there working on your 10th beer
and one of those mountain boys shows up with lust in his eyes.
Those boys are big so just do what they tell you. According to Travis it only hurt for a minute
Bob K

Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 08-17-2005, 07:46 AM

Send a message via AIM to Welder Send a message via Yahoo to Welder
Default n/a

You all look like a "Wild Bunch", I may have to trade my 4wheeler in for 2 wheels and go find a mountian some where.

I dont know if I would fit in to well with a Ford truck so I'd have to do a "lil"shoping somewhere first.

As far as Poker? ? That is an adiction, one I find hardto put down. The hooks are in and I see no cure in site.

No, realy, I enjoy poker and play as often as I can. Did you know poker is the reason I even started this quest I am on trying to find pepole that I went to war with and fought beside? ?

Yes Sir.

I was at an online site called pokerstars, all invoved in a game and this dude was entered all so, he had a P.O.W. flag as his avitar and a screen name of some thing like, Tetvet, any way we got to chatting back and forth. After that Game ended I had an over wealming desire to try and find some some or all of my old buddies who stood beside me and was as scarred as Iwas at one time.

A poker game. You live every day, you learn every day, and for 13 or 14 years I lived every day remembering1 year of my lifeall alone. Yup a Poker game, and an old Grunt lite a fire with just a spark.

Anyway if any of you all ever go to this sitean play poker I am , Screen name: 7018 Welder

I would be proud to play any of you.Plus I am pretty good allso so bring your best game when you come. I dont realy like the Texas Hold'em to much I play 7 Stud Mostly.
Desert Storm 1990+1991
Old 08-17-2005, 08:02 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Welder
Theres one rule to follow when playing poker......If anyone at the table has the last name of Herndon or is related to a Herndon,
To make life easy, just take your money and hand it to him
If you want to save your money, go to the 2005 east coast campout in the gallery section and memorize the faces of Sid Phillip. Ray and his son
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 08-17-2005, 08:35 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Welder,

Glad you're here. You're in the company of some very fine people. Thank you for your service and welcome home.

Doc Urb

'Time does not heal all wounds but forgiveness will heal all time.'-"The Disappearence Of The Universe"