The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-13-2004, 11:11 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

So I will say nothing.

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2004, 11:31 AM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 

Old 02-13-2004, 12:24 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I?ll make book this will not become a Kerry campaign poster but will possibly show up as a poster in other venues eh.

And hey, hold on a sec. What is the guy with the beret doing and why is the guy in the center looking like hes?..er?..? :ek:

All they need is some chickens and they?d look like Fidel and his troops visiting the UN.

Scamp
Old 02-13-2004, 12:47 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Scamp,

You have been reading my mind again. Scout told me to get up and be doing something constructive besides thinkin' about a dirt nap..

Walla! Just a little magic from my photo software program provided to meby the Griz...

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 02-13-2004, 03:06 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default You Da WOMAN!!

ATTAWAYTAGO, Sis! What a beautiful collage of scenery, if one can call this disgusting pustule scenery. Not only have you done something constructive, you did something for us, which is not too surprising, since I guess you're usually doing something good for us! And thanks, Griz, for your part!! What a pair!

And Scamp, you should know that visiting proctologists were not allowed at mock Mt. Suribachi ceremonies. :re:

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 02-13-2004, 03:39 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

God Blessed Texas with his own hand sent down Angels from the promised land...

I've been sent to spread the message..

Right click on pic...

Left click to save, sendetc..etc..

save file as JPEG if you save...

Takes a bow and exits stage left...

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 02-13-2004, 04:59 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Ah huh Col.....

......... Just like Oracle Jones said ?I see it now? as the bright lights flood the table and the pipe organ booms out deep notes. That odd selection numb-nuted slime balls are mocking and insulting the USMC of WWII. And here I thought they were doing something productive like whacking off mud turtles and/or each other, silly dumb me, huh.
Now then that definitely has to be a poster speaking of the character of Teddy Jane Kerry. I thought his ire was directed toward VN Vets but now I see that he has a twenty yard Euclid dump truck full of contempt for WWII Marines as well. Man-O-man is that really sick stuff or what?
But I do see something that may be prophetic and encouraging. The idiotic-shit on the right is holding what appears to be a short blade seppuku sword. Great idea as then the proctologist can do his work from the open belly side and not have to necessarily auger through Kerry?s stools of pathetic ineptitude to retrieve some Marine's number eleven combat boot. Makes me want to act for Ira Hays for just a few moments or so, hmmm, hmmm the Marines got some pay-back due them, for sure, for sure and the time is at hand. Aarrgg!!!!!!!!! Pike the bag O'fart Jim Boy!!!!!!!!!

Scamp
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vmax.jpg (94.0 KB, 44 views)
Old 02-13-2004, 09:39 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to travisab1

Boy...
And I got in trouble just for putting up a joke

Travis

I could sure use another one right about now...
Old 02-14-2004, 11:17 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default A few words to go with the picture

A resume' wouldn't be complete without a few words to adequately describe the background of the person in question, now would it! Teddy Jane Kerry (he said, in grateful appreciation to Sir Scamp's :cl: vibrantly inventive mind!) has been described as a "nominally Catholic," pro-abortion, pro-welfare state, pro-homosexual civil union, pro-Saddam, anti-gun, anti-military, anti-intelligence multi-millionaire-heiress-hopping man of the people. :cd:

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 02-14-2004, 12:06 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???

Travis is RIGHT!

His so-called "joke" was removed for being "offensive"??

Yet THIS $hit is OK??

Especially from one who seemed SOOOOOOOOOOOO appalled at another persons describing the Pres. GW as an SOB???

Oh................I suppose I FORGOT.........as long as you're calling a "liberaL" or a "democrat" names like a............"multi-millionaire-heiress-hoping-man-of-the-people"........that's OK and MUCH more appropriate, HUH???

You're DISGUSTING................full of "double-speak" and "double-standard" hypocrisy!

But, then again....what ELSE is new!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.