The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-27-2005, 02:45 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Zo, irrespective of the hysterical protests to the contrary, da dims really do espouse a cut and run policy, as enunciated by da Commisar Howardubrov Deaniskovia. The apparent 'silent majority' this time are those sensible Democrats that include Joe Lieberman, and a bunchof good folks like him.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2005, 08:53 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Interesting to see that the Commissar has been promoted to a woman, good idea. Usually, the trailing ?a? on a Russian family name suggests ?daughter of? or ?wife of?. Perhaps with this transformation he?ll no longer be into dead reckoning and path finding with his little head.

Not for an instant do I now or have I ever believed that the Liberal wing of the dem?s happening tent is anti-war. That is just pure stagy hokum and the real art form is to figure out who they are rooting for and the desired consequences that they are seeking. It is never as it seems to be or advertised to be, and that is always the starting point to figuring out what they are really after.

Lenin?s wife was a notable Russian Liberal activist but she didn?t get beyond 1916 before she got poofed and I?m sure that was not her intended consequence. But hanging out with a mob of Bolsheviks can have its hazards I reckon.

Scamp
Old 12-28-2005, 10:56 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Your Most Esteemed Scampness

Yessiree indeedy, the feminization of Das Commisar was truly intended! He acts like a "girly man," to use the Left Coast description de jure, he constantly panders to the homosexual crowd, and finally, real men don't advocate the cut and run policy that he espouses.

If da dims ain't anti-war, they are anti-American, since what they're saying and doing is harming America. Guess they're only anti-war when the GOP is running things, not as in the Bosnian debacle.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 12-28-2005, 12:37 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I thought you might have had that in mind Col., but thought I?d check. Ay yi yi, the best way in the world to get into a serious frapity-bam brawl, Russian style, is to refer to some macho ?Ivan the Bully? as ?Ivanova?.

The newly ?liberated? Russian women use this tactic on bullies and pests and I can bear witness, this is effective in flushing up a face, etc., plenty pronto. But the new Russian Federation laws are not at all kind to women beaters, so I guess the incipient beaters have to bite a leather strap or bullet or something, too funny. Welcome to Democracy.

Scamp
Old 01-02-2006, 01:39 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Scamp

This phantasmagoria scenario you have cooked up is getting more lifelike as time goes by: OK, so das Commissar has feminized the leftist side of da dims, even further then they were, if that's possible, becoming the extremist girlie-man, hence the appelation. All the while he's out a'rantin', some are playing little attention to him, so his shrillness is magnifyed, while others are drawn like a dysfunctional moth to the consuming and destructive flame. This latter bunch, incidentally, will be the losers come next election. Well actually, they'll become even bigger losers, as they already fit into that category.

Old 01-03-2006, 08:40 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Heat and no light Col.,

I?m convinced the Commissar has no clue about what gremlin or gargoyle is going to jump off her wagging, spittle tongue next. Tiz more or less a spontaneous happing I figure, so any vocalization is possible and probable, just hand the mic over and let her rip. On the other hand, Ed Asner and Teddy need to consider the purchase of an electric cart and hiring of a driver to be used to tripod their ever-growing noses.

Safety hazard I?m thinking so a blue strobe at top the driver?s helmet would be highly appropriate. Asner is a hopeless and hapless prevaricator and raconteur that dishes up way, way Red ear candy. So I can understand him and get a handle on the cooing and swooning from the gullible and frustrated Guevaratonians. But Teddy is somthin else again, oh my. The Boston Globe account of some MA ?student? being muscled by some supposed Homeland Security palukas because he asked a library for Mao?s little Red book was just tooooooooo tempting. Who-ha, that was just to rich and fatting for Teddy to pass on, so he bit and took whole meals worth. Yum, yum. :ek:

Then oops, the saga was yet another phony deal and from a hyperactive mind, but by that time all Teddy could do is burp and run a cover story. Ay sus, the nose grows longer by the moment, burp. One just has to hope the ?student? doesn?t have to sleep with the fishes for painting the greedy, hungry, royalty into such an impossible corner. But then greedy and hungry is as greedy and hungry does or so my hero, Forrest Gump, instructs. As a minimum, I reckon the ?student? will have to go into some exile and be ostracized forevermore. In that culture being a teller of tall tales is expected, but telling tales and getting caught at it is an unforgivable mortal transgression, especially when the Lord of the Manor get nailed.

Speaking of ?Little Red Book?; these days most the population of the PRC would be hooked on to a stringer and be doing the usual, historic and epic bloat float in the South China Sea if Mao were still around, yikes!!!!! They done lost the zeal and orthodoxy, big time and have settled in on larceny and theft. One can only hope they pirate old Asner movies along with the rest of everything else they rip off.

Scamp
Old 01-03-2006, 02:42 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Back to the Future

Now comes the rotund Murtha, saying he wouldn't join the military, if he had it to do all over again. Kinda shoots that "Semper Fi" stuff all to hell doesn't it? Has he become such a toady to the likes of the Michael Moore's of da dims that he's lost all touch with his past, not to mention his present and certainly his future? What is interesting is that only the most extreme leftists of da dims are carrying any of his water, and unbeknownst to them da water bucket is leaking.

So what is Murtha's strategy? Has anyone noticed that not one seriiously considered military leader, past or present, has said it really is a good deal, and we should buy into the icecream stand? Even the least sensitive mind could readily tell that the icecream would quickly melt, leaving no substance, but sticky gooey stuff somebody else would have to clean up.

Old 01-04-2006, 06:43 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Murtha has no interest in his own credibility and that has and will continue to become contagious. He has had his say and he made the miscalculation of reinventing current history and that is usually a fine way to get an audience to zee out.

Either he has a ?Blue Light Special? script writer or some unidentified 3rd party is feeding him lines or there is some other motivation. Regardless, he comes off really uninformed and a purveyor of poorly constructed propaganda. But like Tuco said, ?If you?re going to shoot, then shoot, don?t talk? and that is the dead end conundrum Murtha finds himself in. I?m sure Pelosi loves him so all isn?t lost, or is it. Seems that would be credibility handicap enough for anyone, just for openers.

Scamp
Old 01-12-2006, 07:15 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Murtha's Pals

Rep. Murtha Now Working With Code Pink to Undermine Morale of Wounded at Walter Reed: Rep. John Murtha (D-Pa.) met with leaders of the anti-American group Code Pink last week at the anti-Operation Iraqi Freedom meeting in Arlington, Virginia hosted by Rep. Jim Moran (D-Va.)

Code Pink posted pictures of the meeting along with a statement indicating they will be working with Rep. Murtha to deliver "kindness and support to the wounded soldiers" at Walter Reed.

Code Pink has given $650,000 to the terrorists in Fallujah, participated in war crimes tribunals against America and has called American soldiers "killers" on their website among many treasonous actions.

Murtha is now linked with Moran, another gutless wonder, whose efforts are undermining the morale of our warriors, all the while claiming, without convincing the realists, that "... they are supporting the troops....." They are supporting the troops like I'm building a bridge in the desert.

Here's a direct quote from the gutless wonder of Pennsylvania:

"I worry about a slow withdrawal [from Iraq] which makes it look like there's a victory..." ?John Murtha, who "supports" the troops.

Wonder why he has a problem with our achieving victory. Isn't that the end-state of any conflict? Not according to ol' Ziggy, the former national security advisor to Jimah Carter:

"'Victory or defeat' is, in fact, a false strategic choice. In using this formulation, the president would have the American people believe that their only options are either 'hang in and win' or 'quit and lose.' But the real, practical choice is this: 'persist but not win' or 'desist but not lose'." ?Zbigniew Brzezinski, former National Security Advisor to Jimmy Carter. A false strategic choice? Oh my gosh, where was he when we really needed him to consult with and advise Harry Truman towards the end of WWII. Can you picture a world with Brzezinski's either/or situation that involved the Germans and/or the Japanese? It is thinking like Brzezinski's that makes people want to put his head in a vise and crank the handle.

Old 01-12-2006, 10:17 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Well heckins, thar she riseith and blows, eh?..the now identified 3rd parties; Sheehan and her joined at the hip twins, Code Pink.

Zo, now we got the advocates of Castro and the slime-ball ghost of Che cutten script bits for Murtha. Not to exclude Code Pink associate member in good standing, Kin Jung Il, and Sheehan belly rubbers, Al Qaeda, Hammas, Islamic Jihad, Abu Sayeff, all in the witches brew of bubble-bubble, hell and trouble.

Seems that the requisite ?table grace? of ?I support the troops?, is being used as an enablement for grotesque gluttony of the highest order and the troops are the meal to be consumed. But then, Murtha hasn't been exactly clear in every case on which troops he supports. Maybe that's the gimmick du jour. eh.

Scamp