The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2019, 12:01 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question I'M Not Always Right

12-9-2019

“OPINION IS A WONDERFUL THING” and it is the right of all Americans to possess them, just as long as they are expressed as just that – “OPINION!!” I, however, am surer than most that not everything that I believe in is as iron-clad in the minds of everyone else - and this, once again, is the true beauty of opinion!

“I am not always right?” Hell, who knows, I may be wrong as much as I am right – we all usually are, but it is also our right to be wrong. It is, however, a travesty not to have opinions or worst yet, to swallow (hook, line and sinker) every bit of material that is spoon-fed to us and this merely because it is the dogma of one’s chosen political faction, an authority figure, a friend or even some esoteric faction!

In short, and at least partially because of the fact that we are a free and independent society, it is our right not to all march to the same drummer on all things and also at the very same time! Besides, if we all thought alike on all things, what a boring and tedious life this would be, would it not? “And this too, is just my opinion!”

Hardcore