The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-16-2006, 09:57 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to zuni_rocket
Default Democrat Scheme to Win Election Exposed!

August 16th, 2006

From the Chicago Sun-Times:

Man accused of voting twice in Bush-Gore election

August 16, 2006

BY ABDON M. PALLASCH Legal Affairs Reporter

If there?s one thing Donovan Riley apparently learned during his time in Chicago, it was "Vote early and often."

Riley, 69, the former CEO of the University of Illinois Medical Center and a former law professor at Loyola University, is running for a state senate seat in Milwaukee.

On Nov. 7, 2000, the day of the big election between Vice President Al Gore and Texas Gov. George W. Bush, Riley appeared at the polling place in Oconomowac, Wis., where he had registered to vote just the day before, voting records show. His ex-wife owned a home there.

"Then he drove down to Chicago where he was already registered and he voted again," said Michael Crooks, a Wisconsin attorney who filed a complaint against Riley with Wisconsin election officials. "This is about as blatant as it gets."

Waukesha County District Attorney Paul Bucher said it?s usually difficult to prove such allegations. "But in this case, these documents seem to be pretty good," he said.

?I made a mistake?

Chicago Board of Elections officials are said to be compiling documents to forward to the Cook County state?s attorney for possible prosecution.

"My best recollection is that I was splitting my time between Wisconsin and Illinois and it?s possible I made a mistake," Riley said in a statement released last week.

Riley faces incumbent Jeff Pale in next month?s Democratic primary election for a state senate seat in Milwaukee, 35 miles from Oconomowac.

Riley also was a partner at the Chicago law firm of Michael Best & Friedrich.

Hey, it?s a natural mistake. Anybody could forget having voted earlier in the day.

Especially when you are from Chicago.

Or maybe, being a law professor, he didn?t know it was illegal.

Everyone in the Democrat party will be attempting to vote twice ! Jimmy Bishop
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2006, 04:22 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Now that take chutzpah Down in Fla last presidential election they had a list of Snowbirds that had Voter Registration in both NY and Miami how many think they Absentee Voted in one of the two Elections? I think the answer would be in the positive.

BTW: I loved the Murtha Gif File it was gr8t!