The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-08-2006, 01:13 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to zuni_rocket
Default Harry Reid is the Big Winner !

"I do love the photo ofHarry Reidappearing so relieved that he won?t be going to jail for his multi-million dollar land swindles."

OH, YE SUCKERS!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2006, 02:10 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Zuni......

Given the overall outcome, it's more than fair saying:

Yesterday was A GREAT DAY for America's Career Leftist Politicians,...and
A TRULY SAD DAY for rest of We Americans & America's Brave Troops.

Hope We Americans JUST STAY LUCKY (our historical norm).
We obviously need Luck surviving terrorism more so now, THAN EVER BEFORE.
Such just logical.

Neil
Old 11-08-2006, 03:32 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Now folks when are they going to tell US their Great Plan now that Mz Pelosi is Speaker and It looks like Harry may soon be the Senate version.......Opps they didn't think we would remember that they said they had the Answer to everything they blame Bush for. Now is time for Mr Reid and Mz Pelosi to Fish or cut bait
Old 11-09-2006, 06:17 AM

What Jerry said
Old 11-09-2006, 09:59 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to zuni_rocket

Their Great Plan is the The Murtha chicken cut n' Run to Okinawa.

I read this in one of the of the manyBlogs I visit on line I will pass it on for what it's worth. I guess the gun bans will surface again, and then they'll come after the radio's next...

America under the boot heel of the Hard Core Left !

Oh, Ye SUCKERS! Jim Bishop

The Election: A Letter from a Marine

Remember the poignant letters here and here I received from the Marine who served two tours in Iraq? Well he wrote today and it's one for this books;

Dear Pamela,

I am the the Marine that wrote to you about the news media selling out the troops in Iraq. I also put in the Marines' two cents about the Israel-Lebanon War. Well, I'm back. This time about the elections. And they are saying this election was a referendum on Iraq.

I think you hit the nail on the head today when you said:

The Bush Doctrine was a bold, ambitious historic initiative to fight the Global Jihad but was administered to (as opposed to executed) with a half hearted, half assed, pansified plan.

You put it better than I ever could. I came to that conclusion while freezing my ass off in a pillbox last winter. The Bush Doctrine is the best strategy we have to counter the Islamics. And we did the right thing by going into Iraq. But we screwed it up shortly thereafter by not taking it serious enough.

We never had enough troops there, from the start. In Vietnam at the height of American involvement we had over 500,000 troops in country. In the first Gulf War we had about 500,000 troops in the theater. In the current war we have had about 180,000 troops in Iraq

at the height. We've been in Iraq for over 3 years and much work is still to be done. As I see it we've defeated the Sunni insurgency and what we are seeing is Iran stirring the pot and telling the Shia to rebel now.

If we'd have committed to Iraq like we committed to Vietnam the campaign in Iraq would be over. it would never have gotten as bad as it did. It really shows me what's happening when we get to Iraq and my company's Area of Operations (AO) is as big as a batallion should have

and batallion's is as big as a regiment and regiment's is as big as a division and division has a corps sized AO. Why is that? Because we don't have enough people over there and we never have. that's why they are planting so many IEDs because we can't be everywhere at once

and there are not enough eyes on the ground to stop them. I've been to Iraq twice and I have one more deployment left while I'm in the military and that one is probably going to be Iraq too. And we can't

send more troops because we don't have anymore to send. Basically half the military is in Iraq and half is home and we rotate back and forth.

And what are we going to do when It comes time to fight Iran? Iran is not Iraq. It's three times bigger in size, it's mountainous not desert, it's population is huge, they are Shia not Sunni, they are Persians not Arabs. Iran is a whole different beast that requires a

whole different taming process. And though we don't want to fight Iran you know as well as I do that they want to fight us. And if we try to do Iran the way we did Iraq, it's not going to work. Granted, we have learned much in Iraq, many hard lessons that will help in Iran, but it will still be tough.

So what am I saying? I'm saying reinstate the draft. Make everyone serve. 2 years, one deployment. 6 months in country, that's it. I guarantee this problem would be fixed. You know as well as I do that this is a world war and Iraq is just a single battle in the war.

We can pull off Iraq without the draft, but not the rest of the war. This is a world war and we should treat it as such. We should have reinstated the Draft after 9-11 and stopped building cars and made tanks instead, like WW2. But instead we half-assed it. We're still half assing it and we're going to continue to half ass it.

Look at how we (Condoleeza Rice) stopped Israel from destroying Hizbullah this summer. We Marines felt betrayed by that because that's onr more enemy for us to fight. Don't forget the border situation. When I got back from Iraq this year I came home to people pulling

down American flags from public flag poles and running up Mexican flags. That was an Insult. And the Repubs did nothing. And so I'm glad the Republicans lost. They (we) deserved to lose. They bickered,

argued, procrastinated and wasted their time and oppurtunity to make a difference and get something done. I just hope that we can get our acts together for 2008. And I hope we mean business when we do get back together.

Go back the to the fight Pamela, it's an important one. I see you as a fighter on my behalf and I appreciate you.

You go back to your fight and I'll go back to mine. Many Thanks and Best Wishes.

-Name deleted by Atlas

Related: A US Marine's Letter on Israel Marine's letter: "STABBED IN THE BACK BY THE MEDIA"
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...diers_let.html