The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-13-2018, 03:58 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Flip-Flop

5-13-2018

(Beware of the dragon in a butterfly’s clothes!)

Having a family relative that is still buried somewhere in North Korea, I naturally have no lost love for that country nor do I fully trust this Kim Jong Un character!

And sorry, but it is further my belief that there is also more here than meets the eye, unless of course, this “So Called Deal” ends up costing our nation billions in a long run? “As they say, the proof will be in the pudding or is that the Kim-Chi?”

I can not help but remember the Europe of the late 1930s, back to that time when Hitler too promised to make no more demands, unless of course, President Trump knows something that we are not yet aware of?

“HOW ABOUT IT DONALD??”

Hardcore
Old 05-14-2018, 01:58 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Rick,
I, and no doubt many others historically-savvy share your concerns.

After all, that quite dangerous Rogue Nation has been waltzing US (both ways) and the world around for about half-a-century,...and WITHOUT nuclear and missiles to-boot.

Besides, how can you trust those whom never even once honored any agreements over the many years?

Or how about that old adage of:..."Can a leopard change its spots?"

Regardless, my conjecture is that Kim's Chinese Masters have merely explained the reality that: "You catch more flies with honey, than you do with vinegar".

Therefore and at minimum, I would suggest that old Reagan way of dealing to Trump, or: "VERIFY, VERIFY, VERIFY" before going along with or believing anything North Korean.

Plus, I personally wouldn't go along with any North Korean "DEAL" unless Kim's Mother China co-signed it. China is the real muscle out there.

Neil
Old 05-14-2018, 02:52 PM

Arrow Something is a Foot Watson! This is all too sudden!!!

He wants something! Just what I don't know, Too many years we've battled with NK and now suddenly he wants something?! Kim will maintain the iron fist as were his fore-fathers.

He's talking about taking down his nukes? I don't believe that - that's his bargaining chip.

What do we have to give him in return? This is way too quick an agreement with all the hype prior to his now wanting to deal?

Let all prisoner's go - whose going to work for him - his army?

This will be interesting to see what kind of deal he's looking for and what Trump may give up to contend with getting peace???

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote