The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-30-2004, 06:21 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Psycovets Flag ordered

OK it is done, I got caught up in the trip to see Frank and forgot to tell you guys (Keith and Doc Fred) that I ordered a psycovets flag. It is black with yellow smiley and white lettering, 3x5. When I get it I will send it out for the climb, the requisite is that a picture be posted on the PF and flag returned with a pic to post in the lodge at psyco mountain. We will then have it for all official psycovet functions. Or unofficial or just party time. Will post a picture as soon as I get it.

Did you guys know that I just realized that there is no bullet hole smiley in the smiles attachments for messages.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2004, 07:34 PM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 

Here is a new smilie for you Sid It is at the end of the list so you have to click "Get More" to find it.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 05:57 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Thanks David, I also ordered some

PSYCO VETS Business Cards, the guy made a mistake on the first order. Here is what they look like. I made them with 3 blank lines so you could put in your own name, phone# or message. I got 2,000 of them and if anyone wants some, I will let them go in groups of 100. Just send me a contribution of whatever and I will forward all to David and Burnadette. If you want more I can order them in minimum 500 card batches.
Old 08-31-2004, 06:35 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

We will bring glory to the flag. Excelsior!
Old 08-31-2004, 07:03 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Yo' spankey,....

...you only had "one flag made,...

...give us the skinny on obtaining one for each of us, took you long enough, where is the sign up list???, wil;l gladly take it to the top[ of the Adirondacks,, and hoisty it with the utmost of pride with pic's to follow,, would rather have "my" own to hoist up in the freont yard, or etc, etc,...

...send me the cards, or i'll call you tomorrow, and yak,...

...buisness goping well delivered 8 for the month starting on the 11th, didn't finish last, and delivered two """diffucult ones today, one hard to get baught, and on "spot" on paper to get the number for the month at last hour today for end of month, hard to get moving after a 9 year vacation, prices tripled, 5 times the options( I actually almost burned my as with the heated seats in an avalanch the other day),...

...I buried myself in my work for years never devulging the PTSD even to myself, now that it's out, managing it might seem possible, yea "phukin' right",.... ,....

...makin' some money which was better then none,...

...nothing else changed, "just existing",...

..."Welcome Home all",...

...met a brother, Marine,(yes we miss you Rodger), who said he was at kshan in 67 today, a hug, andf he "welled up', left him feeling better, but somewhat worse, but better for remembering,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 09-01-2004, 04:12 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default SJ, you sound better

Did you get any meds from the VA? remember, Better Living Through Chemistry. Give me a call when you get a chance.

I only had one flag made, They are expensive, just to make one. Haven't picked it up yet but in the area of +-$200. There is little break in price until you order in the hundreds.
Old 09-01-2004, 09:20 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default no,...

...better, just existing,...

...no meds as appointment process has been interfered with due to just going back to work, I have to hit the floor running as it's been 9 years since i spoke to any potential customers, and the products have added 5 times the amount of options, and triple the price,...

...first few weeks were getting my feet wet again, and like it used to be, it keeps my mind off the multitude of personal problems, doing anywhere from 4-6 miles a day on the lot as we are the biggest in the area, covering both sides of a major intersection in Albany,...

...still have two crowns awaiting to be installed at the dentist also, but will get to that also, yea, yea,yea,...

...have no idea when thhe personals will even out, oe even if they will,...

...have tried some over the counter sleeping pills, took two the first night, no avail, was up at 0430, a few nights later took 4, and was up at 0230, no help, just burning the candle on all three ends,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 09-01-2004, 09:35 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Sid
Hold me a hundred cards.....I'll pick them up on the 23rd of this month. I have a definite need for them
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 09-01-2004, 10:24 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Smile Putting the Pressure on.

Weighed in this morning again. Weighed 229, down from 309.
I've lost 80 LBS. Working out everyday. Climbing and walking. I'm getting myself into shape. You really put the pressure on.

Keith
Old 09-01-2004, 12:41 PM

Sid put me down for a 100 id cards. Whens the flag coming out is on your site?

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"