The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-02-2022, 03:53 AM

Angry Tucker Carlson: Woke U.S. Military Incapable Of Winning A War Against China

Tucker Carlson: Woke U.S. Military Incapable Of Winning A War Against China
By: Ian Schwartz - Real Clear Politics - 08-01-22
Re: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...nst_china.html

Note: Freedom of Speech is great except moron's like his recent comment so stated
below;
FOX News host Tucker Carlson in his monologue on Monday said the Biden administration is provoking a war with China while the U.S. military is too woke to win.

TUCKER CARLSON, FOX NEWS: There are also some pictures of China's navy in the video you just saw. Turns out, China's navy is now larger than ours. That's a problem because once China controls the shipping lanes, China controls the economy of the world. According to The Spectator of London, this is worth thinking about, "If a naval blockade gave Beijing control of the export of Taiwan semiconductor industry," which is huge, "then Western leaders would find themselves beholden to China to keep their economies going. Russia's use of gas to dampen West Western opposition to its actions in Ukraine would be dwarfed by China's ability to hold the world ransom through control of Taiwan's chips."

In other words, if we went to war with China (and we're moving in that direction), the Chinese could simply turn off our economy because our people in charge of our country have made no preparations for this. The Chinese government could prevent us from having, I don't know, cars that run, refrigerators, cell phones, computers. They would also be able to stop exports of antibiotics. According to the Council on Foreign Relations, Chinese pharmaceutical companies supply more than 90% of American antibiotics as well as ibuprofen, take Advil, vitamin C, hydrocortisone, which treats asthma and arthritis. China supplies more than 70% of acetaminophen, often called Tylenol. What else does China make? Well, China makes everything, for example, you need to transport goods across the country. China produces 96% of the world's shipping containers. They make 80% of the cranes that carry cargo from the ship to the dock.

So, because this has been coming at us in slow motion for a decade and a half and no one's done anything about it, we find ourselves right now August 1, 2022, incapable of winning a war against China. If this goes forward, we will lose and yet, for some reason, the Biden administration has allowed Nancy Pelosi to go over there to provoke a military confrontation with China. Is there any other explanation other than they are rooting for the destruction of the United States? If there is one, text us. Some Republicans, by the way, are for this. They're for all war. Mike Gallagher, who represents Wisconsin, just said, "I think it would be in keeping with that track record and very useful for American diplomacy and foreign policy for the speaker of the House to go to Taiwan." Yeah, whatever. Steve Chabot, a Republican representing Ohio, agrees with that, "I think it's important that we show solidarity with our ally, Taiwan," he said.

Oh, okay. Are we in a position to show solidarity with our ally, Taiwan? And how far are we willing to take this? China has a lot of nuclear weapons. How does that factor into the equation? They're threatening it, so you think our leaders do have a response. Karine Jean Pierre has no idea what's going on, which is why today the White House put the Pentagon spokesman, John Kirby, at the podium and here's what John Kirby said.

PHILIP WEGMANN: I guess I'm wondering, why did the president bother with this from the beginning? I mean, why not, rather than saying the military doesn't think it's a good idea to go, why not call the Chinese bluff or tell them to pound sand when they started bellyaching about the possibility of this trip, given, as you pointed out, there's no change in policy and there is precedent for Pelosi to Taiwan.

KIRBY: So, what's the drama?

PHILIP WEGMANN: Have you been around the last couple of weeks? I mean, there's been this question of whether or not.

KIRBY: Yeah, I've been here the last couple of weeks. I haven't seen any drama. I think you're manufacturing it with your question.

So oily. "I think you’re manufacturing drama with your question," says the Pentagon press secretary, after China has threatened to shoot down the speaker of the House, to kill the speaker of the House. "I think you're manufacturing drama." No, the drama's inherent. So again, what the hell is going on? This seems like a systematic attempt to end the United States. How does the U.S. conceivably benefit from a war over Taiwan right now? There are probably pretty good reasons to prepare for war with China, which may be inevitable, but that's not one of them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal note: Where in the hell is the backbone in this country of ours. Statements
like this should be restricted. He has freedom of speech sure but he's talking out his
ass and should be tossed off the air. These statements are what's churning our nation
and exciting false hopes and not thinking of the possibile ramifcations of such notations.
-
If anything nothing should have been mentioned until she flew in and came back
home then discussing her issues and findings.
-
A-hole(s) like him and few others; Are out of line and unsupported. Drama sell's
but reality works. China sure as hell doesn't want a war with the US nor do we
want to war with them.
-
Political endeavours are always in play. Statements like are only fabrications to
rattle the media or upset the political issues in play.
-
The security of our People in Office should be confidential or secret and to make
statements about possible reactions is pure speculation.
-
[Hey Tucker - ever here the expression: Loose Lips Sinks Ships! also; and People
at times) you should be fined and/or your station or both for such non-compliance
& the safety of our people!] - Boats!
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links