The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-18-2018, 09:49 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation There Is But One Brain In Every Head & Each Of Them In Unique Unto Itself

8-18-2018

Unfortunately, however, and almost from birth, there are external forces that are hard at work - all attempting to influence nearly our every thought, reaction, and of course, the final outcome!

Granted, a modicum of mental engineering and guidance is essential to any functioning society, but when the media, certain people, or even politics alone, overpowers your own brain, or you are trained from birth to constantly bark only upon command, and this by those people who have inserted their vested demands and perceived authority above even common sense and free will, then you have either become a clone, a herd animal, or a damned fool - in my opinion!

“Humanity has often and courageously taken steps down those roads to the unknown, and this is, in my opinion, one of those things that make many within our species unique and special unto themselves!” However, if you remove the arrogance and the hot air from a few bureaucrats, all that you would have left is their natural state - “A TOTAL AND COMPLETE VOID”

Now I am not saying that much of humanity has always been right either? “Hell Knows”, we have probably screwed-up as much (if not more) than we have succeeded? What we are, however, is “A Thinking Species”, and one that has sometimes even tried to learn from its own mistakes - “Most Of Us Anyway!” [Opinions]

“I have never let education interfere with my learning!” (Mark Twain)

Hardcore
Old 08-18-2018, 09:56 AM

Thumbs up

HC - I'm surprised that all the dead wood that piles on the wagon never seem to have a flat tire? The current status of the government today: Iid have to say using a borax twenty-two mule team - it wouldn't be able to pull the BS they loaded on it.

BS

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote