The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-26-2011, 06:34 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Arrow Herman Cain....Who'd thunk it?

A mathematics major with a Masters degree in computer science from Purdue University (earned while working full time as a civilian developing fire control systems for ships and fighter planes for the Department of the Navy), a business man, not a politician, running for president! A man that was “po” before he was “poor” that took hold of the work ethic of his parents and fleshed out the American Dream. I don’t know if he’ll get crucified by the left and the Rino’s (Republican in name only) but I’ll give him this; he’s got a lot of moxie to take them on.

About Herman Cain:

http://www.hermancain.com/about

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2011, 06:37 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Arrow Small business owner - Herman Cain Stands With Us

http://youtu.be/Dm744Jb0jco

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 10-30-2011, 11:09 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Arrow Stands with Herman - Fireman's family

Old 11-03-2011, 11:31 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Arrow

Here we go. The trial by fire has begun. Looks like the crucifixion will come sooner rather than later.

Old 11-05-2011, 10:12 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Arrow "Team Cain"

“Team Cain” : A portrait of the candidate’s marriage

by Wayne Drash CNN
updated 11:14 AM EST, Sat November 5, 2011

Link to:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/01/politics/gloria-cain-profile/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

Don't mistake her absence, friends say, for a lack of interest. She's always been the behind-the-scenes mover and shaker of the family, even if he towers over her diminutive 5-foot frame.

"They know each other instinctively to the point they don't need to double-check with each other," Brown said. "They're a united front. If there's anything you remember, they're Team Cain -- Team Cain all the way."

But if there's anything that demonstrates the strength of their marriage, friends say, it's the way she handled his battle with cancer. Cain was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer in early 2006 and given a 30% chance of survival.

Gloria Cain accompanied her husband for treatment at the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, and kept a cancer journal for him. During one doctor's visit, he and his wife learned his cancer had spread to his liver.

"Gloria and I were shocked coming out of that surgeon's office," he writes.

As the two got in their car, she asked, "Are you OK?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Do you need me to drive?" she asked.

"No, I can drive." Then, I said, "This a true test of my faith."

"Our faith," she corrected him. .

Old 11-06-2011, 01:39 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Arrow Herman Cain - Newt Gingrich Debate

Old 11-08-2011, 09:10 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Arrow Your mileage may vary...

After reading a thread on Flopping Aces regard allegations against Herman Cain, following the links put up, reading other sources and watching the clip of the news conference out of AZ (would have like to hear the question and answer session with the press afterward) (if there was one) I’ve come to the conclusion Herman Cain is either everything his family and friends believe him to be or he has been the master puppeteer that would have to control every element of a well played charade that has lasted over four decades.

Four decades where we find him working in the business sector problem solving in a very public way dealing with people on a daily basis with the exception of the time he was working for the Department of the Navy while going to school to get his Master’s degree. As we all know business found a hard working man without an ounce of quit in him when they hired Herman Cain. Sound business practice would dictate that Herman Cain would have been shown the door if he was seen as a liability to them in any way. It’s just business. It’s not personal.

I don’t believe Herman Cain walks on water. He is as human as this writer and the reader. I just find it odd that no one came forward attacking his reputation publicly until he decided he needed to go to work for the American people with a run for the White House.

Just sayin....