The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-11-2012, 07:15 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Thanks for the video clip Niel,

Jon's portrayal of the Oba Mites racing around like crazy people with their crotch garb on fire and covering the covered, Oba Ma cover story is true but very sad.
Fact is that the Oba Mites got caught playing the old and failed smile face badge and rubber rifle game from DC. And as a result some State Department people suffered horrid deaths, including the Ambassador being sodomized at the time of death. As well, it is clear that Secretary of State Clinton is biased toward ripping some Oba Mite faces off, but so far has restrained herself, but just barely.
Oh what a mighty web we weave........etc. You know the rest.

Scamp
Old 10-18-2012, 03:26 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Bump-squish, bump-squish. Ouch, I think the Secretary Of State just got pitched under the bus and run over. Yuck, that had to hurt, look at that mess.

What will the next thrilling episode of, " WTF-over, and the Oba Mites ", bring?

Scamp
Old 10-21-2012, 07:30 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

"What will the next thrilling episode..." be???

Your guess is as good as mine, Scamp.

Regardless and whatever happens next, you can betcher-bottom-dollar that His Magnificence BHO II or Jr. or one Resposible For & Calling-The-Shots for Most Everything Gone Wrong in last 4 years for America, will always FALSELY SWEAR was unaware and was squeeky-clean about any such Despicable Failures in politics, governance and Americans' Security, AS USUAL.

There are a multitude of political appointees that He can throw-to-the-wolves to cover HIS A--!

NATURALLY when any of We Americans are just-plain-lucky and survive, "His Barackness" & Michelle will usually take full credit for Jobs Well Done, even while setting records for Many parties, Many golf outings, Many vacations (some family & some individual), Many shopping trips (both at home & abroad), Many campaign trips and Many fund raisers.

NATURALLY all the above Royal Perks also require MUCH Royal Transportation and Secret Service Protection, which must also be paid for by: "We The (Schnook$)" and/or The U.S. Taxpayer.

Unfortunately for America: "Jet Setters" don't solely come from Hollywood, the Riviera or Middle East. Now "They" also come from Washington, DC.

Hopefully in November voters will return USA back to being an Honest and Much Less Dictatorial or Political Supremacist Ruled type governance, INSTEAD?

The alternative or politically dictated ending up like Greece or any other failed European Nations, truly stinks-to-high-heaven for we mere citizens.

For some politicos, zealots, union leaders and other wealthy: "Fat Cats",...eh?
Such always fair well and better than most, no matter what. That's a fact.

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 10-21-2012 at 07:39 AM. Reason: corrections
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:04 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to STYCK

I don’t know who authored it, but I agree 100% -

'Following the news accounts about the events in the middle east these past few weeks, I keep hearing references to "the Muslim World." Since when do we care what religion our enemies are?
Europe is predominately Catholic but during WWII no one ever heard that we were at war with the Catholic World.
In Japan we didn't fight Taoists and in Vietnam we didn't fight Buddhists.
We fought The Enemy.
No matter who our enemies have been in the past, we didn't try to analyze their motives and consider their sensibilities.

When Japan attacked Pearl Harbor we didn't try to decide why they didn't like us, we tried to figure out how to kick their ass.
What's so different about the Muslims?
When a gang of armed thugs wages attacks on US soil (such as an embassy)(or the WTC) their religion should be of no concern to us.

Sending them to meet their Maker should be our only concern.
I don't care if they're "upset" over a movie or the price of goat meat, as soon as they start to attack they are The Enemy; no other identification or reason is needed.
This is not court where one might try to introduce mitigating circumstances; this is war, where we should seek nothing less than the annihilation of the enemy.
As soon as they raise a hand against the USA, their standing with their God should be of major concern to them, not us.'
Old 10-25-2012, 08:34 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Annihilate the enemy is well stated, STYCK,...no matter whom authored it.

Besides, why keep stupidly listening to Democrat Deceivers or America's PC Hypocrite Ruling Elite constantly insisting on our being: "Sensitive & Tolerant" towards; "Sworn to Allah" Killers of Infidels and would be destroyers of America, Israel and any other Free Sovereign Nations not caving-into Islamic or Sharia Rule?

Plus, Islam feeling free to and actually attacking OTHER religions in The Middle East and worldwide, Most Certainly deserve NO: "Tolerance & Sensitivity" whatsoever from any people.

Quite the opposite is warranted for Obvious (since proven time & time again) Radical Fanatics, Mass Murderers & Religious Supremacists of Islam.

Don't convert or submit to Islam,...annnnnnnnnd you, me and most all just don't deserve to live.
It's actually as simple (honest also) as that.

Neil