Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-29-2003, 01:36 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default MKULTRA / CIA -- Canadian and U.S. Survivors Seek Justice

http://www.webcom.com/ctka/pr300-mkultra.html

By Arlene Tyner

Gripping survivor-centered accounts of medical atrocities committed by CIA-funded mind-control (MC) researchers during the Cold War are rarely found in traditional U.S. media.2 Neither are they the subject of emotionally powerful TV docu-dramas commonly produced for broadcast and cable television. In January 1998, the Canadian Broadcasting System (CBC) courageously filled this void, although the blackout on government MC history is near-total in the U.S.

The Sleep Room, a gut-wrenching four-hour miniseries, depicts the true story of Dr. Ewen Cameron?s secret MKULTRA brainwashing experiments carried out in the late 50s and early 60s at Allan Memorial Institute in Montreal. Widespread publicity accompanying this major TV event has empowered many other Canadian survivors of nonconsensual brainwashing experiments in hospitals and prisons to come forward and seek justice in the courts.3

.......... ( see web site above for the rest of this article )...
Old 08-29-2003, 03:46 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb

Larry-

Thanks for the valuable input on MK ULTRA and it's nearly 100 parasitic projects!

I have sent a teaser into the History Channel to see if they can obtain and aire the Canadian mini-series you mentioned! They have done similar pieces in the past!!

VERITAS
---------------------------------

Larry- Addendum

Just finished the piece you referenced. The same material that I have been espousing for years (PERSONAL EXPERIENCE)! I did note, however, that Olson (unlike Forrestal) took a swan-dive from the 13th Floor (Forrestal, I believe died after jumping [?] from a 10th floor!

In closing, let me say that the material contained in your referrenced site is truly 'A MUST READ' for anyone who seeks truth. This is no Conspiracy Theory, but rather (in my opinion) "CONSPIRACY FACT!!"

VERITAS INFINITUM