The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-13-2004, 06:37 AM

Default Women in combat units?...

May 13, 2004 -- WASHINGTON - Shocking shots of sexcapades involving Pfc. Lynndie England were among the hundreds of X-rated photos and videos from the Abu Ghraib prison scandal shown to lawmakers in a top-secret Capitol conference room yesterday.
"She was having sex with numerous partners. It appeared to be consensual," said a lawmaker who saw the photos.

And, videos showed the disgraced soldier - made notorious in a photo showing her holding a leash looped around an Iraqi prisoner's neck - engaged in graphic sex acts with other soldiers in front of Iraqi prisoners, Pentagon officials told NBC Nightly News.
Drudgereport.com

Maybe Ms. Schroeder, Ms. Ireland, Ms. Feinstein, et. al. would be interested in commenting on how their strident stances to require women placed in front-line units has manefested itself.

The most widely disparaged argument was that fraternization would be rampant, and unit cohesion would break down.

Maybe there just wasn't enough sensitivity training.

And maybe the response would be "at least it was consensual"

And where's the data on the numbers of "soldiers" sent back stateside suffering from "knocked-up-itis"?

Cordially,
HB
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2004, 07:59 AM

Have been watching this . There is considerable bitterness and touchiness I notice from certain elements . And I can only echo the lawmakers , where the hell were the senior ncos and officers ?
Old 05-13-2004, 02:16 PM

I understand that Ms. England has been taped "having sex" with numerous partners other than her supposed "Boyfriend". Is this what Pat Schroder had in mind when she fought for "Equality for Women in the Military"?

My son had it right when he was a Cadet at West Point......."Women don't belong here Dad, there's a double standard and they don't pull their weight."
Old 05-13-2004, 06:44 PM

Default To Grunt 66...

Grunt 66 wrote: "where the hell were the senior ncos and officers"...

Read the Taguba Report... at least one of the officers was uploading photos he took of the sex onto his computer.

The NCO's were too busy gettin' busy... or too worried about upsetting the apple cart.

Yet 10 years ago, I was chastised on a veteran forum for contending that women in combat units are a "distraction"... to say the least.

In my "old America", women were considered "worth fighting for" and virtuous honor said that only men were needed to accomplish the mission.

Nowadays, I would be sued for professing such limited enlightenment.

Help.

HB