Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-21-2011, 08:59 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 
Arrow Black Muslim dress code

HOW TO DRESS

MESSENGER ELIJAH MUHAMMAD WARNS THE M.G.T. & G.C.C...
Against Wearing Foreign Styles and Marrying Foreigners

Reprinted from June 28, 1968 edition of Muhammad Speaks
This is a warning to the M.G.T & G.C.C. against adopting the African dress and hair styles (this applies to the Brothers of the F.O.I. also) and seeking to intermarry with foreign people whether they are Muslims or not; and against accepting traditional African tribal styles and garments with gay colors.
Such Sisters will be dismissed, from now on, from the circle of Islam, wherein I am the shepherd.
No style of dress is to be warn but the style of real Muslim people and the one that I am offering to you. The head piece of traditional and tribal African people who are other than Believers of Islam is also forbidden for you to accept.
If you are not satisfied with the styles I give you then I am not satisfied with you being my follower.
Do not love to marry foreign people other than your people of America (your own Black brothers and sisters who have been lost and now found by God, Himself). If you do, I will no longer respect you as my follower.
Remember what intermarriage did for the people of Moses in Median and elsewhere wherever they mixed with foreign people? They took them away from their God and they were forbidden by Allah to intermarry with people whose faith was not their own and later, a death penalty was effected on the for such things, because the love of such foreign disbelievers takes away your faith and your religion that God, in the PErson of Master Fard Muhammad, to Whom praises are due forever, has given to you for your success.
As intermarrying with foreigners did to the people in the time of Moses, it will do the same here in this day and time, if you marry foreign disbelievers and traditionalists. They were not believers in Islam and brothers and sisters who are going "drunk" in love with just anyone whom they think is of their kind, will not stay in the circle here with me.
I will not permit it. God has not sent me to mix any such thing as intermarrying or associating in such a way as "sweethearting: with foreign people. A closer knowledge of this will be given to anyone of you who would like to come and ask me personally, but you are not to do these things.
God is only after you to make you an example for the world to be guided by. You are being given the tops of the Divine Wisdom and He wants to make you the greatest of all people of the earth.
Study Jesus' parables of the "Prodigal Son"," The Lost Sheep" and "The Lost Tenth Piece of Silver" and other parables of the Old Testament and you will find many parables there made of you and me here in America, as being found and returned and put on top.

EDITOR'S NOTE: PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE VERSE FROM THE HOLY QU'RAN SHOWN IN THE PICTURE IS CITED INCORRECTLY. THE PLACE WHERE THIS VERSE IS FOUND IS 7 (SEVEN): 27. PLEASE FORGIVE OUR ERROR!

• "The robe of the righteous is white".
  • We never wear big clog shoes. We never wear out our shoes.
  • We should not wear more than three colors at a time.
  • We never go out of our homes without the proper head covering. We may wear our headpiece or hat (M.G.T.). We do not have any hair what-so-ever sticking out of our headpiece. We strive to always be with the garment the Messenger designed for us when leaving our houses.
  • We wear a camisole top and ankle length petti pants under all our garments. (We wear a long slip under a lost-found long skirt.)
  • We wear conservative clothes. We wear soft pastel shades
  • We always have our clothes neatly pressed and immaculately clean. Shoes shined and properly soled. Pocket books clean and shined.
  • We are not dressed if we do not have gloves. A well-dressed M.G.T. does not leave her home without her gloves, as she knows that gloves complete her garment.
  • Our nails should be trimmed and clean.
  • We do not wear hanging earrings as this is out of place with the refined and tailored M.G.T. look (they may be worn at home).
  • Our hair should be clean, combed and well-groomed.
  • Our teeth should be given daily care in the form of teeth brushing and Bi-annual visits to the Dentist.
  • We make sure the day before we wear a garment, that it is properly mended where mending is needed.
  • We must have our garments well tailored. As it is undignified to wear a garment that does not fit properly or that is made improperly.
  • We must strive to look clean, neat, well-pressed and well-tailored each and every day. Not just for special occasions. For when we appear in public, they (the public) do not look at us merely as individuals but rather, they see us as representatives of The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad and the Nation of Islam. You will hear them say daily, "there's one of them Muslim sisters, you know the Muhammad followers." As Muslim sisters, we must give a good impression of Islam and our leader and teacher, whenever we leave our home.
  • We must remove spots and soil from our garments, check our hemlines and necklines to make sure they are in good order.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2011, 08:01 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Hey.
Even this lowly degenerate white will never deny that: "Neatness counts".

Still, I feel just as sorry for Dominated Black Muslim Women as do for White Muslim Women.

Muslim men can dress nicely & mess-around,...and "They" can't.

Neil