The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-04-2003, 08:23 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Arrow And The Intrigue Goes On And On!

So Iraq was bashed, but apparently the message was ill received or ignored! Instead of a slackening of hostilities and intrigue, especially within the Middle East, it seems that more and more insanity is being leveled at humanity as a whole (or is that a hole perhaps)!?

Terrorism is still with us, a plethora of enemies is still among us, and a target list of foes has been compiled, expanded upon, and edited daily, right or wrong! OK, I have no problem with this, but an enemy (or at least an ass-hole) is still an ass-hole, and something to be reviled, is he not!

It irks me no end when some entity sticks it to us, like Jordan did in Gulf War I and France did in the rematch, and we (almost) immediately after the fray pucker up to them! I know, I heard the bull shit too - it?s all politics and diplomacy. We can not afford $$ to stay angry at nations like France, Germany, Russia, etc., etc., but by God man, you don?t apply the lipstick while the gun barrel is still smoking, and that is exactly what some of our politicos have done, in my opinion!?

Of course, those who paid the ultimate price for this victory have, like in many other wars, been terminally deprived of their opinion on the subject! They can not even remark on the fact that our president and the ?Head Frog? are smooching for the cameras or puckering up to world opinion! And that opinion, in many cases is emanating out of the two faces of fools who stayed far removed from the scene of action, who (literally) kissed the enemy?s ass, or who?s sole concern was self! Hell, I hear nations making demands upon our actions that one rarely even hears of! Countries, whose only contribution to humanity is filling up space, or who?s sole export is carbon dioxide or manure!

?One Can Not Claim Victory In A War, If He Immediately Surrenders The Peace!!?

VERITAS
Old 06-04-2003, 09:38 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Maybe that is why "Boycot France" is working so well at the grass roots level. No politics involved. Just angry former customers. Same with music and hollywood.
Old 06-04-2003, 10:23 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to judyvillecco
Angry

Did I just see President Bush Jr kissing up to Jacques and back slapping and hugging and making nice?Ugh! What's up with that? :cd:
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2003, 06:11 PM

Send a message via AIM to Lady Creffield

I saw that too...Chirac looked murderous

Again, that's one thing (out of many) that sucks about politics. Diplomatic whorishness is all over the place.
Old 06-04-2003, 06:36 PM

Red face

Lady deah did you say that wooord! :ek: :ek: :ek: They truly are aren't they.
Old 06-04-2003, 06:44 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

See Ladies - and all of this time you thought that the Garden, nestled between the Tigris & Euphrates Rivers, was the site of the "Original Sin?!" In reality, however, Eden had nothing on politics! "More snakes to the acre than in the darkest corners of the steaming Amazon Basin!"
Old 06-04-2003, 06:51 PM

Red face

Seems Mr. O'Reilly tonight is all rilled up about WMD and the Intelligence community being forthcoming. Seems that garden isn't just in Egypt either you talk about Mr. Hardcore. Denial reigns enmass!