The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-10-2005, 05:25 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Re: James

Quote:
Originally posted by 39mto39g He who has the most stuff when he dies, WINs.

Ron
Ron:
You got it all wrong. He who dies with the most stuff.....is dead. (as previously noted) But its fun to colect stuff though
Its good to just toss it all up in the air, strap on the ol LBE and get it in the wind.
Thats the American Way
Old 03-10-2005, 05:56 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default One more dance before I go

Sitting here now on an empty room with the computer on a box and self in a lawn chair.
All the stuff is loaded (self not), getting ready to hit it about 0800
" I don't see a cop in sight--I can dodge those scales all right,
Six days on the road and I'm going to make it home tonight"
Fortunately I know all the weigh stations by now, can dodge em all right

Keith: I'm the last person to suggest a tour of the wine country, a wine snob is sommat my enemies can never call me, one of the few things. I walked out of "Sideways" (boooooring!) But I want to cruise up in yr area, Ive never been there. Why don't you and me take a road trip, try and score big with Christian girls? You know how I do love a challenge
Larry: The heavist thing I'm lugging up there is my library, at least 1000 books. I collect History books, especially railroad history, have over 400 titles in that alone. Art history: maybe 300. War (all wars) maybe 200
I'll have a couple good ones for you when you come out. Sorry to hear about your upcoming divorce but every time thats happened to me, my life turned out better in the long run. Youre only losing if youre not playing. It aint about staying together--its about staying alive--we learned that long ago.God Bless, my friend.
(the closest town is Brownsville--, one of the oldest communities in the Willamette Valley, been reading up on it, they have a website)
(BIG Hint: If you want some romancing, get into dancing!!)
Chris: hoping you'llget down my way and we'll bang away at a few things--I'll have an indoor AND and out door firing range , not to mention the Hot Tub firing position ( a good lrrp uses ALL terrain features to accomplish the mission)
Griz: Its all part of a cunning plot to get Tom to move up to Oregon, too. You should see the neighborhood hhe lives in, worse than mine ( they use larger calibers). He's another one who's life would be a lot better if he listened attentively to everything I tell him (LOL!)
Hoping you and daughter will come down and stay now and then, tell her, we'll have horses.
Hal: I intend to post more pictures. Thanks for the comp.
I think this whole MOVE TO THE COUNTRY thing started when I was down there in TN at your place and we took that ride--then I seen the city boy era was over. I'm sitting here right now, across the street from a freeway and wondering why it took me so long to move on this time. You know what they say: give an alcoholic a rut and he'll move in and start decorating it!
I want you to start working on making me one of those mail turtlneck things--A thousand $$?? name the price. Also, want to sell anny of that arsenal you got?? I'd drive all the way to pick some up.
Fred: Up till now, I had whats known as a Black Thumb-I'm going to try and change the luck. Zinnias, nasturtiums, maybe something I can eat. Whats a good fertilizer for growing beef?.
Bob: I learned that trickk when I got my Black Belt in Tongue Fu.
My ol Southern Daddy (Texan) once tole me to learn how to eat pussy and the world will beat a path to your door, half of it anyway. He never lied, cept when he told me the South would have won if the damyankees hadn't cut the railroads and stopped the beer supply

later all, I'll be back next week
James
Old 03-10-2005, 06:59 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default James

Win was a med-I-4
What I ment was the stuff is just stuff and none of it means anything when your dead.

Ron
Old 03-10-2005, 03:01 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Just feed those beeves a couple of ears of corn a day each. They'll marble up, taste great and give your heart a challenge pumping through you narrow arteries.
Old 03-10-2005, 03:12 PM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 

James I am real happy for you. I know you will find much more peace out there on that property then you have elsewhere. The towns will still always be there if you get bored. Congratulations on the move!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 05:42 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Oregon is nice, watch out for the ash fall out from MT St Helens in Washington.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
Old 03-12-2005, 09:00 PM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 

I haven`t mentioned the horses to Kati yet,but when I do you can count on seeing us in Oregon.I bought her a hampster today.It won`t appease her very long,me thinks.
I`d love to hunt down there some time but it`s super expensive for a non-resident to buy a limited number of tags in Oregon.This is good for you,bad for us-all the Californians will pass through and come to Washington.LOL

Peace,Griz
Old 03-23-2005, 11:41 AM
Doc.2/47

James,

Took me awhile to get over the shock of being accused of being a good influence.First time that's ever happened!Also kinda figgered I'd give you a chance to get to your new home.It's gettin ta be the time of year for the fishin to really get going so I stopped by Cortner's Mill Mon. to check-still pretty slugish but did catch one real pretty 13"rainbow not too far from where we were standin when y'all came by.

Will take arms and armor to the campout(would be embarassed to have to have someone issue me a weapon).Should you take the notion to drop by,I expect I could outfit you with whatever mail you might like.Course I couldn't charge a good ole country boy what I would a city-slicker.As to any other weapons,you are aware that I don't live all THAT far away from PsycoMt.Ever consider getting into archery?Would think that would appeal to an ex-lrrp.Allows you to kill quietly from a distence and avoids haveing to put up with bad breath and getting all messy.

Have decided I'm just gonna HAVE ta get me one a them lil bitty cammeras an do whatever necessary ta get the computer to take and use the pics.!Don't know just when or how,but it's becomming a must-do kinda thing.

So...how ya likein the new homestead?
Old 03-23-2005, 05:16 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Hal :

Bring enough stuff we could bang up and we could have a joust or tournament or some such...only after have enough alcohol has been consumed of course....LOL LOL..just kidding..

Larry
Old 03-23-2005, 06:35 PM
Doc.2/47

Naw,Larry,once the booze starts ta flow it's much more fun ta bet on how long you can sit in my chair without floppin over.Havein observed you carefully last year,I've got my mouth all set ta make a PILE a money this un.