The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-26-2018, 09:04 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Reaping The Whirlwinds

7-26-2018

So tell me again my fellow American dreamers: “Just what do you expect to reap when you live within a world in which it is every man and woman for themselves? Or even within a society in which political correctness and connections are of far more importance and value than even the principles upon which “Our Great Nation” was founded and perfected?”

But then - what the Hell? “Many of us have grown comfortably accustomed to just ignoring that which is not convenient or at best – embracing only that which is self-serving!”

Unfortunately, far too many of us, especially within politics these days, also see nothing at all wrong with this “Hurrah for Me, and To Hell with You Attitude!” And in fact, many now eagerly embrace this mind-set, while paying little heed to the fact that “Our Nation” was not built upon a rapidly-decaying mound of me-ism or elitism, but rather, it was lovingly constructed to last – unlike many of those historical failures of times past!

“So what is it going to take to finally get this point across, and will we too someday discover that we have irrevocably consigned ourselves to the scrap-heaps of world history - as we rapidly run short of time and new worlds to discover?”

“It can’t happen here” - says you! “I hope that you are right” - says I?

“Repetitively ensconced by

Hardcore
Old 07-26-2018, 11:11 AM

Cool Leadership Quote(s) by smart people

RE: Leadership Quote(s) by smart people.

1. Teddy Roosevelt said it best:

Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution
is called whining!

2. Mark Twain once said:

Courage is resistance to fear,
mastery of fear - not absence
of fear!

3. Benjamin Franklin said:

Well done is better than well said.

4. Mark Twain again said:

Always do right. This will gratify some
people and astonish the rest.

5. General Douglas MacArthur once said.

Never give an order that can't be obeyed.

6. Benjamin Disraeli once said:

Action may not always bring happiness;
but there is no happiness without action.

7. Andrew Carnegie comment.

The older I get the less I listen to what
people say and the more I look as
what they do.

8. Calvin Coolige

We cannot do everything at once,
but we can do something at once.

9. Teddy Roosevelt also said;

Complaining about a problem without
proposing a solution is called whininig.

(This is one Trump should learn)

10. Harry S. Truman once said;

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care
who gets the credit.

11. Donald Trump states:

No Collusion (this statement has yet to be written)

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 02:32 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
Regarding #11 about Trump: "Collusion" being such a big deal, and especially since colluding with Russians (or ANYBODY) actually isn't even a crime.

Besides, COLLUSION wasn't a big deal or crime when US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton quite joyfully pushed that "Reset Button" with some Russian Big Shot on nationwide TV.

In fact, most leftists of mainstream press/media thought Hillary's Russian COLLUSION was wonderful.

Then there was also that quite obvious (even though meant to be secret) Obama Russian COLLUSION, when caught off camera with the mike still hot saying words to the effect of: "Tell Putin to wait until after the election", to the Russian he was on stage with.

Most leftists of mainstream press/media didn't even question that obvious RUSSIAN COLLUSION, and/or just what-the-hell WHAT or WHY Putin should wait until after the election.

Did anyone ever discover what COLLUSION Obama and Putin cooked up, after Barack Hussein Obama got re-elected?

To sum it all up, I guess it's fair saying the totally proven Leftist Russian Collusions are GOOD COLLUSIONS and then any possible Trump collusions are BAD COLLUSIONS.

Why is that?

Neil
Old 07-26-2018, 03:56 PM

Will have to wait and see what the final disposition is?

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote