The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-19-2018, 08:06 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Trump Is Trump

7-19-2018

I just read an article that was entitled “Trump Is No Reagan!” Well for the record, as good of a man as Ronald Reagan was, He was no Washington, Jefferson or Lincoln either! In short, every man and woman must be judged upon their own merits, and in my opinion, the push to vilify Trump was afoot right from the time that they gave him no chance of beating “Her Highness Hillary!”

I once said “Give the man (Trump) a chance” to see what he can do for “Our Nation ?” but apparently, to some, if their candidate failed to get elected, they were prepared to see our country go to Hell in a hand-basket? And this has become apparent by the amount of flack that is still being sent skyward by those to whom any one political party far out-ranks the well-being and the future of The United States of America, in my opinion?

Once again, I don’t give a damn if “The President” is a Republican, a Democrat or an Independent, just as long as he or she is out for “Our Nation” and once again, Donald Trump is still Donald Trump! And let me remind you again that in his day, Abraham Lincoln too was reviled by half the nation, and only after 143 years or so has his true value and sacrifices been realized!

And as no man or woman in the last twenty or so centuries has passed muster in all areas, I can only assume that should “Mr. or Ms. Perfect” ever arrive upon the world stage, there is little chance that even they would be accepted at face value by those whose minds were, for the most part, made-up for them on the day that they were born? “And finally, who gives a damn if the Brits did snub President Trump!” We stopped worrying about what the British thought some 243 years ago, except that is, for when they needed our help to pull their chestnuts out of the fires of war, away back in the early 1940s! And let me close with but one last question: “What was the nationality of the mother of “Sir Winston Churchill” and “the wife of Prince Harry as well” – oops!!

Hardcore
Old 07-19-2018, 10:05 AM

Exclamation Mr. President your legacy is being written for the reader's for decades to come!

All good points HC but we can't be an island to our own. Though many would like to see this happen. The world depends on the US and we need them as well. We need to be an example of what's good in the world. We have to trust in our leaders to do whats right in our behalf. NATO needs us to let them know we will back them up should foul play occur.

Our Flag shows that Freedom isn't really free (just read our history). You must fight for it and show resolve and compassion for those in need. We can't become bullies just because we can. Our country is only as good as the leaders we put in office. Once there we need them to prove to us that we made the right choice. What we have is a Salesman in office with no political or military background. No idea of how to run a government nor does he know what America stands for. It's not a baseball you can hit all the time and get a home-run. His leadership must include a staff that are not all heel-lickers.

Mr. President - your not buying property to make a billion dollars. Your not there to build golf courses or to make connections with those who will let you or your kids make a profit from your position after you're gone.

You represent the United States of America. Yes Sire - The United States of American "We are 1st" - if were not we don't need you! You haven't got a clue or understand our system that has checks and balances.

We have investigators making sure no one is above the law. You can't take it with you.

As President you represent "all" American's so far you've failed to impress many. Don't lie and be truthful - I know that hard for you - you've been lying all your life. Think about those who are left behind because our system has made it so impossible that they don't get a chance to prove their worth.

You may only get one term but make it one that doesn't harm our country or those allies we depend on. We can't stand alone on many worldly issues. We need partners and Russia isn't one nor is North Korea. They show you a good time because they know you will be impressed by all these honor's and favors! It's a cover and you are being duped with false information because they cater and flatter you!

Keep in touch with your people - don't leave them behind as history will crucify your term in office and many will read it for decades to come - what a legacy for your Kids, Grand-Kids and Great Grand-Kids should we be so lucky to see you survive your 1st Term in office. History will make sure everyone knows Donald Trump!

You know Mr. President - I voted for you - but I no longer trust you or believe 95% of what you say anymore. Many still do - make them make me eat my words! Mr. President get a life - quit living on the upper tiers of society. Come down to the real world where the majority struggle to make a living. Fix our infrastructure across US and let's get rid of poverty and poor health coverage - only you can do it!

P.S. Keep pounding down those cheeseburgers and fries.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote