The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-25-2003, 02:46 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs down Screw 'em

Headline In Today?s Newspapers - ?U.S. and our allies say Iraq won?t disarm?? This just goes to prove that - ?NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED!?

Here we are again, the first shot of Gulf War II has yet to be fired, and already, we are talking about rebuilding a Nation (Iraq) that has vowed to see us in Hell! If the United States has an ?Achilles Heel?, it is our never-ending, optimistic, brotherly love!

?When will our political system quite attempting to judge other nations by our own way of thinking?? Fair play, respect for other cultures, and a desire for peace, ain?t even in the vocabulary of some UN Denizens (opinion)! And if a Diamond-Back (Rattlesnake) strikes at you once, what in the Hell makes you think that it won?t give a repeat performance if given the opportunity! Then who will the world come crying to for salvation - ?The USA and her few real allies," that?s who!!

I especially detested what followed the headline, just below the masthead of our local rag!

QUOTE: ?French, Germans and Russians ?DEMAND? more inspection time!? Well, how much time did our newly-acquired allies (Boris and Ivan) give those rebels that took over that nightclub in their nation (Russia) not too long ago?

And the Germans - ?How much time did they give to the Poles, the Norwegians or the French in 1939-1940! France being the same nation that now allies itself with it?s former (twice) invaders against it?s savior nations?? As a matter of fact, the Iraqis built defenses in Gulf War I to protect their ill-gotten goods of conquest that looked very similar to the ?Old Maginot Line!?

Come on George, a few of these so-called allies have proven their intent, and quite plainly told us to go to Hades. After all, they now have their own ?European Commonwealth?, do they not, and they no longer have a need for foreign entanglements! (Sound Familiar?) Many of these ingrate nations even feel that they have us under control, via their alter-ego, ?THE UNITED NATIONS?, or is that ?Der Vereinigen Volk?, or maybe even ?Der Viertel Reich?? (WELL, TO HELL THEY DO!!!!)

Today?s newspaper also said, and I quote: ?President walks a tightrope, risks diplomatic pitfall!?

Again, screw this ?All-encompassing, Foreign Generated, Diplomatic Dictating!? Where is it written that we are trapped within the yoke of foreign demand! And this shit can work both ways - and maybe we should tell the U.N to ?Stick It Where The Sun Don?t Shine!!?

We are, and will remain, ?ONE COUNTRY UNITED?, whereas the UN is but an interloper, a Johnny Come Lately, and yes, even a wanna-be Caesar!! (opinion) And our hands stretched out in friendship and co-operation, is not an invitation to march right in and take us over (Diplomatically Speaking Of Course)!

We and our staunch allies alone, will determine what is in our own best interest and defense. If a scant few of you in the ?Old World? can not live with that, then by all means, retreat to your caves and shack-up with the Whore of Babylon and her ugly step-sister, the United Nations!!

And above all, grow up, and smell the decay that the United Nations is helping to create and defending ?Oh Forgetful Ones!?

* Allies - Yes

* Friends - Yes

* Dictators - Never!!

VERITAS
Old 02-25-2003, 04:41 PM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

HC...I am very sorry but I must inject a few of my own thoughts here.

Me, being a small business owner(construction) can fully see the benefits of our reconstructing Iraq post war. I personally would love to open a string of restaurants. How does this sound..."Trav's Pork Palace". Specializing in pickled pigs feet, fried fat back, pork roast, pork spare ribs and on special request crispy pork rhines! BBQ sauce is extra but avalible in pork flavoring.

Interested? Send all stock requests, with a blank check, to me!!

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 04:46 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Don't forget thses tasty items...

chitterlings ( or chitlins ....either dog drug or stump slapped ), souse ( or head cheese), hog maws, amd cracklin' bread...

Larry
Old 02-25-2003, 04:56 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Gents

It sounds to me like you have Hussein on the menu!?!