The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-18-2018, 08:53 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Damned Fools

6-18-2018

(aka - The most dangerous enemy of all - can often be ourselves!)

After turning on the tube this morning to see what was going on around the nation, I was once again greeted by one of those odoriferous (and ever-present) political faces that seem to even haunt our dreams these days! And in my opinion, the world could be coming apart at the seams, or “The Martians Could Even Be Invading”, and a few of these voracious politicians would still seize upon the moment to engage in yet another back-stabbing attack - not against our nation’s enemies mind you, but rather, against their own rival political factions!

“Once again” - Don’t these damned fools realize that “Those Hostile Foreign Nations” also watch television too?

“And Granted” – A little political dissention now and then can often be a good thing! But when any political faction hungers for power and control, more than they worry about our own reputation as the foremost world power, or even our ability to occasionally work together in unison for the common good, then (in my opinion), this type of fool would still be waiting around to declare war against “The Axis Powers”, some seventy-seven years (or so) after we were attacked in December of Nineteen-Forty One!

“Also” - If I have learned nothing else over these many years, I have discovered (at least to my satisfaction), that to some people, their only gods, are “The Gods of Politics and Fortune”, and their loyalties begin and end at The Potomac River! “And yet, we still place our lives and our futures in the hands of a few fools like these - people who openly detest “Our Own Bill of Rights!”

“Lastly” – To those poor and talent-less fools (especially within the bureaucracies and elsewhere), who throughout time infinitum, have hungered for fame and glory by seeking to attach their own names to the works of others, I offer up one last glass of ice-water, as in my opinion, they may definitely need it where they are going!

Hardcore
Old 06-18-2018, 12:42 PM

Atta Boy HC - its all about the details and the agendas of the high and mighty leadership. I too agree the news goes around the world - and right now I think they believe we have a had a breakdown based on the decisions of the decision makers.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 01:52 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Re. "The most dangerous enemy of all" and..."After turning on the tube this morning to see what was going on around the nation, I was once again greeted by one of those odoriferous (and ever-present) political faces that seem to even haunt our dreams these days!"

Just whom specifically was that: "One of those odoriferous (and ever-present)faces" which you (no doubt many others also) are disgusted with?

Just curious, Rick.

Neil