The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-01-2008, 10:53 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs up Moderate Muslims: Offend Radicals, Urinate in a Foot Bath

Moderate Muslims: Offend Radicals, Urinate in a Foot Bath

I am sure that most of the readers have seen that Islamic foot washing basins have been added to various airports such as the Indianapolis airport and the Kansas City airport. Universities that have installed them include the Minneapolis Community and Technical College and the University of Michigan in Dearborn. In many cases public funds have been used to pay for the installation which makes this a clear violation of separation of Church and state.

Now a moderate Islamic group called Muslims Against Sharia has issued a statement that they support the US Constitution and are against the basins being installed. They are encouraging people to use them as urinals to offend the sharia loving Muslims. I applaud them for coming out with such a strong statement.

Offend a Radical - Urinate in a Footbath

As a staunch supporter of the Constitution, which expressly states, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion...," I am embarrassed by many of my countrymen who are bending over backwards to accommodate radical Muslims by installing religious ritualistic devices in public places.

As a Muslim, I am embarrassed, as well, by many of my co-religionists who attempt to impose their radical religious agenda on American society by installing the same ritualistic devices in these same public places.

As an American Muslim, I am personally offended when I read about footbaths on public property, i.e., municipal airports, state colleges, etc. I think that the best way to combat these blatant Constitutional violations is by turning the aforementioned footbaths into urinals.

Our government seems to have neither brains nor balls to combat the advance of stealth Gihad, but I believe that American people are smart enough and courageous enough to handle the threat of Sharia.

I am asking every American patriot to place this (see image) or similar note above every footbath located on public property, then take a picture and email it to us at INFO at REFORMISLAM.ORG.

Khalim Massoud
President
Muslims Against Sharia
http://islaminaction08.blogspot.com/...-radicals.html

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2008, 11:25 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Let me pound down a couple of beers and I'd be glad to help defend the Constitution in that prescribed manner.

If we allow Muslim footbaths then the Catholic church should be allowed to put up Holy Water founts right next to them. And maybe a 1/8th scale model of Jerusalem's Wailing Wall for the Jews.

Ain't political correctness grand?
Old 12-02-2008, 09:42 AM

Good idea if you're in junior high. Gawd..take a p*ss for freedom. Give me a friggin' break
Old 12-02-2008, 11:31 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

OK, here's your break: just like the old legend about how to cook a frog, by placing him in a pot of cool water, and then gradually adding heat. Before he realizes what has happened, he's cooked. Gradualism is the disease that brought us the current levels of Social Security taxation, when it started at only 1% of payroll. Income taxes started out low, but look at them now. Without our constant vigilence, the sharia horseshit will be that creeping Trojan horse that eventually destroys us. Better to piss on them now, then suffer the reversal later.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 12-02-2008, 12:50 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default A big stink

was created at the new Indianapolis Airport over those urinals (foot washing thingies) With homeland security enforcing the rules regarding unoccupied vehicles including cabs around the airport terminal. How is the raghead gonna wash his feet and remain with his cab? No one could answer that , but they were installed anyway.

A KODAK MOMENT
Some sand flea in the holy ritual of washing his feet when the entire Psyco vet group walks up to the tub with kilbosi (Thats Polish for pecker) in hand and commences to turn the water into.........yellow water

God bless the ACLU
Old 12-02-2008, 01:08 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b3196 View Post
was created at the new Indianapolis Airport over those urinals (foot washing thingies) With homeland security enforcing the rules regarding unoccupied vehicles including cabs around the airport terminal. How is the raghead gonna wash his feet and remain with his cab? No one could answer that , but they were installed anyway.

A KODAK MOMENT
Some sand flea in the holy ritual of washing his feet when the entire Psyco vet group walks up to the tub with kilbosi (Thats Polish for pecker) in hand and commences to turn the water into.........yellow water

... and then after all have finished, on the count of THREE, we'll have a group shake!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 12-02-2008, 01:15 PM

Send a message via AIM to 82Rigger
Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ya'll can only do this if somebody gets it on video!

Steve / 82Rigger
Old 12-02-2008, 02:29 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

bOOger - you are hereby appointed Grand Duke of Video and Dancing Banana Conductor, to film such wondrous event! Now, all you Psyco Mt. attendees and wannabees, start practiced writing your name with yellow water. We'll then be able to sign our masterpiece.

Old 12-02-2008, 02:44 PM

Send a message via AIM to 82Rigger
Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Wow!

All those signatures!

Just like the Declaration!

Who gonna be John Hancock?

Steve / 82Rigger