The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-09-2003, 08:35 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Is It All Just A Scam?

$87 BILLION TO REBUILD IRAQ and countless BILLION$ MORE to buy the loyalties of bastards who would shit in our faces in a heartbeat- the Papa Docs, the Palavis, the Marcoses, and now that little wiener - ARA-PUTZ (Arafat)!

Arafat, the PPA (Palestinian Pain in the Ass) who cries wolf every time that he is counter-punched, and who screams that his people are poverty stricken and abused, just had a bit of his own dirty laundry aired out!!

It seems that Arafat, while wearing rags that look like they were stripped from a lame camel, had salted away some $800,000,000 to cover his ass in clover! Not only that, but this ugly peacock is also sending his old-lady a whopping $100,000 a month in Paris to cover those little incidentals, like champagne, limousines, caviar and mink-lined crappers!

We hear all of this bull shit about doing our part, scrimping for the general good, and cutting back upon the already skimpy, from people who preach moderation, while at the same time, they indulge themselves like a Khan!! ?What?s wrong with this picture??

And while we are on the subject, how much of that $87,000,000,000 for Iraq will, in itself, go to create more international billionaires? ?None says you - bull shit says I!!?

VERITAS
Old 11-09-2003, 08:46 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

HC -
I believe that not all $87 billion is going to Iraq, for one thing... not that it matters to the intent of your post. Last I knew it was to be $20 billion, still a lot in anyone's book.

Anyhow, with wars come war-profiteers, every single time... no surprise, and in the scheme of all things, no biggie either.

If greed breaks the bank one day, then we'll just pick up the pieces and start over.

Anyone who imagines another solution oughta re-read Dickens' A TALE OF TWO CITIES...
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 08:53 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation

MIKE -

Knowing that something is wrong is one thing, accepting it is yet another! Not trying, even in some small way, to rectify a travesty, however, was (and is) always called apathy!

And yes Mike - "IT CAN BE IS A BIGGIE, DEPENDING UPON WHAT SIDE OF THE SCHEME OF THINGS ONE RESIDES UPON!?"

VERITAS
Old 11-09-2003, 09:50 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

Well said,...BOTH TIMES Friend.

Regardless Buddy,...and whether $87 BILLION, $20 BILLION or 20 cents,...none of MY/YOUR/OUR TAXPAYER MONIES should even be considered for rebuilding or turning thousand year old hovels into modern and uptodate houses ANYWHERE.

Besides, don't we already have enough Welfare Projects here in America that need addressing, that we have to go abroad and do similarly?

Also, wasn't there something in The News about Military Housing for the families of Soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq being in dire straits, since greatly in need of adequate housing, heating, food and such?

Think that THOSE whom work for us and/or are political leaders should all reasses their priorities while managing MY/YOUR/OUR TAXPAYER MONIES. After all, MY/YOUR/OUR TAXPAYER MONIES are just that. IT'S NOT "THEIR" MONEY TO BE FRITTERED-AWAY FOOLISHLY, as if campaign contributions.

Neil
Old 11-09-2003, 09:58 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

No apathy here my friend... I just know the point at which the adversary far exceeds the capacity of my abilities to defeat it, especially when the adversary will only reappear in any of a number of other disguises somewhere else of their choosing.

It may sound cynical, probably does to some, but I see very little difference between types of greed or when they occur... so long as our people get home safe and soon and are given EVERY possible help to finish the assignment, then I could not care less whether Iraq has a "Democracy" or doesn't... for all I care they should be left free to murder one another at will until the last one is standing.

I am all for the USA pulling out of that region fully, physically, financially and totally... like tomorrow. Should any of them ever come near us again, just MOAB the whole damn place every square inch... and send their survivors the invoice.
Old 11-09-2003, 02:38 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Neil & Mike

WELL PUT!!!!!!

Now wouldn't it be nice if some in power shared the same views!!!! :cd:

You can not win a war by letting the other guy fire all the ordnance in your direction, and all you fire back is American Greenbacks!!!!

VERITAS
Old 11-10-2003, 09:50 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

Thanks for the compliment. Still, regarding: "...nice if some in power shared same views",...Me Thinks that'll be a cold day in hell: "Me-foin-Bucko".

Still, your word used: "Power" did get me thinking about the phrase often used by minorities to have their gripes addressed,...and quite well at that.

Thusly, I believe if the vast majority of Americans ALSO over and over and over and similarly used the mantra of: "Power to The People" in this ONCE Representative Republic and/or; ONCE "Government Of The People, By The People and For The People",...our rulers and lords might come down off of their arrogantly high horses, and address our complaints just as well.

Screw that forcing democracy down people's throats thing all over the world. Let's FIRST get something like that democracy or Majority Rule thing going again right back here in America FIRST. Hey,...at least here it will be appreciated. Besides, MOST ALL Arab Dictators despise democracy, loosing power and relinquishing: "Power to The People",...just as many American Pompous Politicos do. It's that old POWER & CONTROL thing.

Hell and besides,...isn't that basically why and what: "We The (Schnooks)" pay (and quite well at that) all our Public Hirelings to do anyway??? Whatever, I know of nothing in The Constitution making such alluded to as Kings, Queens, Princes and even Court Jesters (mostly re. The Press/Media), and/or how many such arrogantly pompous and superior fools appear to The Public.

Neil
Old 11-10-2003, 10:17 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Friend Recon, et al -

Quotes:

*1- "Power" did get me thinking about the phrase often used by minorities to have their gripes addressed

*2- "Screw that forcing democracy down people's throats thing all over the world. Let's FIRST get something like that democracy or Majority Rule thing going again right back here in America FIRST."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

1- Recon, maybe we all should begin by abandoning the word minority, as we who live, work, serve, vote and even suffer at times here, are all Americans, and that in itself ain't no minority!

2- I have always abhorred the terms Mexican American, Native American, Asian American, African American or Euro-American. "AMERICAN ALONE" is a proud handle and all that we need!

We are not Bosnia or Iraq, where the side of the street one hails from, determines one's social status! "We are all Americans my good friend, and that is enough!!" And yes, two of your words did strike home - "AMERICA FIRST!!!!"

VERITAS INFINITUM
Old 11-10-2003, 01:44 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Excellent point!!!...HARDCORE.

In fact,...and regarding those fools placing their FOREIGN ethnicity and race above all else here in their ACTUAL(?) HOME & COUNTRY (re. America), how come the overwhelmingly great majority being ACTUAL Americans (not naturalized and born and bred here),...their American Ethnicity is never even mentioned in the equation, nor deemed worthy of any SENSITIVITY towards "Them/Us"?

In essence,...one better watch what one says and/or walk on egg shells regarding every race (Whites excluded) and every ethnicity on earth (Americans excluded) here in America,...lest one be automatically labelled a: "Right Wing, radical and racist homophobe". Despite being a quite normally accepted American reality,...logic and common sense states that the nonsense of favoring other nationals over ones own nationals existing in ANY NATION, is truly quite stupid. Also, more than a bit cowering also,...especially when such caving-in to biased foreign and/or racist and zealot led fools occurs here in: "The Land of The Free and The Home of The Brave". Don't you think?

Neil - - - -