The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-19-2020, 10:20 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Where There Is No Will - There Is No Way!!!!

9-19-2020

“Everybody makes mistakes, but not benefiting from those mistakes – now there is the real problem, as most people are raised from birth “Knowing The Difference Between Right And Wrong!” And granted, those differences just might be subtle (and may even vary from nation to nation), but there are certain things out there that are just plain common sense! And these things have manifested themselves into various rules and laws over the passing of time, in an effort to preserve sanity and even to guarantee the very survival of our race of beings itself –

“And So - It Must Remain!!”

But have you ever stopped for a moment to think what it might have been like in a society where these rules and these laws were totally alien to everything that we are currently use to, or even what we have lived under, for the past two hundred and forty-four years?

(Scary - isn’t it?)

“And what if the mandates of that society were totally adverse to what they currently are?”

For if this were truly the case (and it very well could have been), many of those things that we now take for granted, would now be illegal, immoral, or even punishable by means that we would now consider to be extremely harsh - and even fatal?

“And so, it just might have been (and just could be again), if certain totally hostile international factions ever do get their own way?!” (Now - Just You Think About That Horrific Possibility For A Moment!?)

Hardcore
Old 09-19-2020, 10:51 AM

Unhappy

HC -

I would assume most would be terrified.

This is why NATO must remain and international participation amongst members
must agree on the issues at hand. To deviate from the norm only agitates and
causes undo harm to the world order (if there is any of late).

Domination at times leads to discontent and disorder follows. People need to
know that their leadership has their best interest at heart. Poor leadership causes
undo harm to the world order and disrupts the people(s) - living under that rule.

Iron fisted leaders tend to cause disruptions to the internal order. Saddam
& Kim and many other's like him - offer little hope of tranquility within those lands.

It also seems that some religious orders are skewing the disturbances within
their lands as well - preaching their beliefs and eliminating others who don't
fall into line with the word of the day.

Racial issues have once again become inflamed with our country as well.
I've seen this happen so many times as have our parents and grand-parents.

What's the old adage "all men are created equal" - yea right!

We are much alike in many ways - except in color, race or religion.

Just exactly what is gained - by inflaming these issues? Nothing!

This world needs a do over! The way were going. It's going to be real dilly trying
to correct all these faults. War's are way too common & often now a days.

Countries are slaughtering one another year after year for what?
Over land or just plain dominance.

The character of mankind seems to be destined to destroy themselves & the world
one way or another.

I think about my grandkids and what we are leaving them to deal with and live with once we are gone.
What a great legacy we hand over to them.

If God is overlooking us - and sees what mankind has become -
I'm surprised he hasn't wiped us all out and started all over from the beginning.

-

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 01:16 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Friend Boats

My concern is, and always has been, the United States Of America.

What is good for us has got to be our major concern. We must continue to lead and the let the rest of the world follow.

I take great exception to any organization that denigrates us to just one of the pack...

For I Am An American, And Damn Proud Of It!!!!!!!

Hardcore
Old 09-19-2020, 02:41 PM

Default As are we all

Friend HC
-
You are correct in your latest post - but there is no unity - hence no progress.
We are one People under God as it's in written in the Constitution.
We see our Leadership from both the President on down as being fractured.
-
The American People see nothing but constant turmoil amongst our leaders.
What is getting done in behalf of the people? NOTHING!
-
I'm not a dedicated Party Man. I will vote for those who I feel are making
America great - not tearing it apart.
-
Corruption abounds from the Top down and to say otherwise would be a lie.
-
Our laws must be enforced at all times. The Supreme Court must mandate that!
-
Our Constitution has been fought for and many have died for - since it's conception.
-
We "all" are one People Under God - We have the potential to do great things.
-
But the whole Congress (both sides) must work within the framework of the Constitution
- not for their parties self interest or Presidential pleasure.
-
I also suspect two much media is causing much of the impact to the American People.
What is true - What is fabrication - and how is it being monitored for accuracy?
-
Your second post brings up good points - mindsets & titles.
-
Of course the U.S.A. has high priority - I'm neither a DEM or REP. I will vote for
whom I feel will do the best - for the whole nation (not the party). They all say they
will do this or that - before each election - but for some reason they fall in line with
each Parties Agenda - of which - both need to be reformed.
-
Neither side works together (it's a internal system struggle of sorts) many congressional
people got in office thru their outside supporters - many other's for similar promises.
-
Left or Right - REP or DEM - I've seen better results come from Both Houses of Congress
and President's - in office years long past.
-
With divided house's we will fall - we are seeing cracks/fractures of that currently.
Their recent mud slinging (back & forth) is disgusting see and hear.
They are not working as a Team - rather it's strictly party related
(and not just for the people - but for their Party & their Business donators.
It takes big money to get in office and in turn big promises have to be beneficial
to their benefactors.
-
Again I vote for the Nation not the Political Party - maybe I should? Become like the rest
of them voters.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote