The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Women Patriots

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-18-2006, 07:58 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default China Beach Weekend on WE Cable Ch

This weekend on Womens Entertainment Channel they are having a Special Showing the 19th and 31th of Aug 2006. The 2hr Pilot Movie "China Beach" and then the One Hr Special About the Vietnam Nurses Memorial narrated by Dana Delany, Then followed by a Special Episode of China Beach Called "Vets" with the real life Nurses from the Evac on China Beach. The women from the Evacs of Vietnam who were there for all the Wounded GI's whether they were crispy critters are simple broken Leg patients gave them and our Troops some of the best care anywhere.They were for the wounded beyond help the last Mother,Sister or wife figure they had to relate to and hold their hand before their time ran out.I think They are some of the True Heroes that served in Vietnam and I say Thank You to them all for their Service and Welcome Home God Bless them

On Saturday the TV Movie "China Beach" comes on at 4pm EST on WomensEnt Channel. the 31st should be @ 8pm EST.
Old 11-30-2006, 07:36 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Man I really liked that show, I liked Lt Mc Murphy the best. Dana Delaney is a real fox.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote