The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2006, 03:34 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Red face Gotta love cars.....

My car wouldn't start this morning. The battery was run down but I had to go to work so I borrowed my grandpa's van.

Well when I got back we plugged the recharged batter back up and the blower on my defrost in the front was blowin...no key in the car. I hadn't noticed it the day before due to the trash truck compacting trash about 5 feet from my car.Well I call my uncle up and he comes over and we go looking for the relay. Well what we find is that it was the blower control module.

It had the delco part number on it. So I called up one of the buick places here and town and they seem to have total dip shits working for em. He said it would cost 526.52. WELL....in 5 mins on the internet I found that the part was discontinued and there is another part to replace it in another number. He was talking about what we guessed was a processer or something like it.

Its a 90 Buick Park Avenue. I don't care for the car but won't gripe to much because it was free to me. I have never seen a car to have so much electrical problems. This has also seemed to have happened to allot of people with this car.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links