The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-05-2024, 06:40 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Let's Cut Through All Of THis Felonious Bull-Crap

2-5-2024

You people, within our government - no longer listen to “We the People” – the honorable citizens who respectfully placed all of that prime-rib upon your evening dinner plates!
We did not elevate you to near “Goddom” but rather, we temporarily selected what we consider to be good, honest and capable, men and women into positions of National-Power, in order for you to wield the last word over life and death, prosperity or serfdom or even survival and destitution!

We do not elect bon vivants to not so cautiously guard ‘Our Nation or her citizens!’ Nor do we vote individuals into public office to endanger “We the People Ourselves” nor to function on “their own behalf” and not at the bequest and the demands of ‘The People of These United States Themselves!’ For it is for “Our People Alone”- honorable creatures one and all and the mortal megaliths of “Our Nation” giants who were born of fire, brimstone and defiance, who unceremoniously tossed-out all such pompous-bums and laggards - into the streets from whence we resurrected them! “For this was not only our duty, this was our honor, and this is our responsibility – “But Are We Still Up To The Task?”

The problem, however, is that far too many of us now look up (from a kneeling-position) at these people, instead of leering straight ahead, eye-ball to eye-ball, at those peers and representatives, whom we select as our proxy voices!!

And this too, was long overdue! For it is We the People who still are the actual power behind our government and not the other way around! And no democracy can forever function, unless this is clearly understood and adhered to!

“But once again, therein lies the rub!” as our people of This Great Nation of Ours – have all but thrown-away the genuine concepts that resides behind - “Those Two-Hundred and Forty Seven Years of Blood, Sweat, Tears, Toil, Sacrifice and Pride” and have replaced them instead, with a mindset of me-ism, distrust and self-worship! While at the same time, we have totally abandoned those noble concepts of “Our Founders” that made us great to begin with!?

So if it makes me bad or even out of place - to express my own personal beliefs and tenets - Then So Be It! But maybe it is about time that a few more “Within Our Very-Own Government”, also “Re-Adopt These Concepts of Liberty, Freedom and Justice” and finally gets down off of “Their High-Horse” - and began to perform anew? And this in a fashion that is worthy of the esteem and the trust of “Our Founders and Our People – And Also Within the Laws of Our Land!!”

“For We Are All Still Proud, Loyal, Thinking and Patriotic American Citizens – One And All!” ©

Hardcore
Old 02-06-2024, 03:12 AM

Arrow The End of Days

Bravo HC -
-
But there comes a day when the People must come first - and not somewhere
down the road.
-
The world's issues today - are a un-holy mess - and the news brings this to our
attention daily! Do we really need to know all of these issues?
-
We had to stand up and be counted - so must they - if they wish to have
any input within their country or its leadership!
-
We've advanced over the decades to build a Nation but end up making waring
materials of such a degree - that sooner or later leads to devastating end results.
-
If the people of the world want to grow they need to stand up and make the
appropriate decisions of how they are going to live and be governed.
-
Their governments and/or their religious leaders must resolve their internal
on going's - that suffers their own people. Brutality and forced labor is not
the way.
-
But here again - no matter how hard they try - it ends up in such brutality -
of which is a crime - unto their own people.
-
The ideologies of the worlds Nation's are unsettling and many ends up in
dictatorship or misguided by their holy men - resulting in the suffering
of their people.
-
Just what is a Holy Man?

A man who is a religious leader or who leads a very religious and pure life:
He was considered a holy man and his grave was known for producing healing miracles.
Imams, or Muslim holy men, give sermons at Friday prayers around the Islamic world.
-
Or he might say: When I took that rope whip into my hands, I was scared, I was excited,
I hoped that I was on my way to conquering my selfishness and becoming a holy person.
-
Or: His father was a good man, a kind gentle man, perhaps a pious man, perhaps a holy man
- but all these were not qualities which could win the boy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal note: I'm born and raised as Catholic. What have I learned from the
scrips so written?
a. That I am not perfect -
b. I think of God more-so of late knowing my day is coming -
c. I have sinned on occasion.
d. I've suffered being in the service of my country & to witness -
death and the dying.
g. Once again I'm not perfect - God already knows that - each day I
drive by our local hospital - I see Crist on the cross - I always say Good Morning
Lord or Evening - when the hospital has the light on him.
-
We all are not perfect - life is not perfect - nor is death!
-
I leave you all to ponder your thoughts on how I've judged myself
from prior days and look forward to my - end of days in the near future!
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote