Default They are still alive

Lil' LT. here to say they are all o.k.- as of last night-We'll see
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2004, 11:04 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default PSYCO MTN. UPDATE

I just talked to all of the Patriot Files Psyco Vets at about 11:30AM their time, and all were accounted for. I was told that there were a couple of local Psyco Vets that were still casualties of the night before, still lying where they had dropped . I'm glad to report that no one has burst into flames, had to do impromptu PLFs off of the porch of the Psyco Vets Lodge, and Sid has assurred me that The Campout won't be a 1hr. special feature of COPS in the near future .

I first talked to Sid, since it was his cell phone that I had called. Of course, this was a good sign that he was able to find it to answer. I then talked to Doc Fred, who sounded like he was holding up quite well. He informed me of the the local boys being WIA. I then talked to Larry. He'd been there since Thursday, which is an indicator of how much of a party animal he REALLY is. James was doing fine, of which I had no doubts, having the gift of being able to take a good time along with him where ever he goes. I then spoke to Bob K., who assured me that he was okay and hadn't been made to "squeel like a pig"......yet. Since he had made it Psyco Mountain, I assume he was able to camoflage his Yankee pickup truck sufficiently enough to get that far south. Doc Hal was next, rounding out the well-represented TN Volunteers. He said that he hadn't been able to get in any fishing yet. He attributed that, in part, to a jug of some local refreshment being passed around . I then spoke to Andy, who asked me to call Annette to let her know that all was well with him. He hadn't been able to locate his cell phone, which is probably an indication of the good time he is he having . Ell Tee was doing fine, and not smoldering. I then checked in with Curtis, the last of the Yankee contingency of Psyco Vets, who was thoroughly enjoying the Southern Hospitality,....or was that Southern Comfort? :re: I ended the conversation with Sid, who was just BLOWN AWAY by the comraderie of it all. John, too. He said it was like everyone had been friends for years [some of us have]. Several of them expressed sorrow about some of us not making it there [Gimpy, Packo, Ron, myself]. Keith, it was stated that your services would have been needed and welcome at times; your absence was felt .

Sid was the recipient of some good personal news, and I'm sure he''l pass that on. I CAN'T WAIT for the pictures to be posted in the Gallery. There were several cameras present. I'm truly happy for all the participants. Having done this myself, finally meeting the faces, I know first hand, the joys and memories to be cherished by all.

WELCOME HOME, BROS!
Old 04-25-2004, 02:32 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post I still want a report on this duct taping!

Something fishy is going on up on the mountain!
Andy is the victim of some unusual duct taping. That poor Yankee in Rebel territory! Poor Annette she probably won't recognize her man when he comes home.
Curtis, if you think you have PTSD problems now just wait until you back from this campout.
Bill, You indeed are my hero. Knowingly going into Rebel territory with out of state plates, now that is bravery.
James, Frisco (Tom) says you can talk your way into, out, around, over, just about anything so you should be safe and sound.

To all my Southern Friends, party, I'll charge you for therapy tomorrow.

Keith
Old 04-26-2004, 08:53 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default NO Squeeeellll

...This is "SEatjeRker", don't mind the spelling, It's a surthern computer,...

...News from the mountian,...

...Yes the Northern forces have held off the rebel attack, we drank all their booze, kept our a$$e$ against the wall in the corner, and no one even attempted to remove Andy's duct tape,...

...I can't tell all the top secert issues until I'm safe above the Mason- Dixon line, but DMZ did shut down half of Atlanta by forcing a semi truck to jack knife on the trip back to his house, and it took out a ext-cab pick up truck forcing the closure of the entire highway for about 27 miles by now,...

...I will have a play by play discription of the action when I'm home safe this eve, and within reach of SEVERAL HIGH POWERED RIFLES,...

... one of the highlight was the 2 hour arguement on exactly where "Deliverence" was filmed, and I'm sure I will never be the same,...

...To be continued at a later date when I'm home

Old 04-26-2004, 09:56 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Duct tape

Duct Tape is used for lots of things. In these southern mountains it can be used to prevent un-wanted entry. I saw that movie about Norther Ga. and didn't want to take any chances. (I'm a sound sleeper.)

This has been going on nonstop since Tuesday. I feel like, what Packo looked like, when I drove him to the airport.

Have an appointment with my shrink on tuesday, yes it was planned long in advance.

Stay healthy, honey I'm coming home!
Andy
Old 04-26-2004, 09:59 AM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 

Welcome back Boys sounds like a good time was had by all whats with the duct tape on Yankee Doodle Andy?
Old 04-26-2004, 10:56 AM
Doc.2/47

Them blue bellies is in full retreat!Well...all except Bob K who took off runnin in the wrong dang direction.Probably a ploy to throw us off the scent.Maybe we kin get Gimpy to field him,think he's headed in that general direction.

Keith-
Think I might oughta take a look at the price list for your services.You DO take Confederate money don't ya?

Doc. Fred,James ,and Larry are presently checkin out the Chickamaga/Lookout Mt. battle sites in a driveing rain.They may stop by this way between there and the Stones River battle site.They mentioned somethin about a Wild Turkey.

Not gona talk too much as I'm feelin a bit porely at the moment.Gonna hafta go an find a couple bottles of asprin an some stomach stuff.

Had a great time but think I might die now.

Ifn I don't,I'll talk more later.

Oh yeah-just fer the record-in case anybody says somethin diferent.I was NOT hittin on that Outback waitress.Her an Larry was talkin an I heard that dreaded question:"What's your sign?"Was just doing my duty as an on-site medic tryin to assure a safe and hygenic campout.That's all.
Old 04-26-2004, 12:54 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Doc

Don't envy how you feel......I remember feelin' the same way. I do envy the fun ya'll had. Glad everyone's alive.....alive being a relative term. Hope to see you next year.

Packo

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 04-26-2004, 07:13 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Conquered,...

...the southern forces, and heve broken through the lines, and have touched down at home base, my number 2 is in route to my east flank,...

...It will take me several weeks to compile the exact factual encounters of the battles, but don't believe those rebel lies,...

...Being that I still have my fingers, and only use one at a time, this might take some time, and my time now must be spent in debriefing, and decompression chamber,... ,...

...Doc, The Northern forces discovered your powder horn , and it has been secured,...

...There is nothing that can ever compare to "you band of brothers",... this was an event that was witnessed, and cherished by so few, but the memories will live forever,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 04-27-2004, 07:08 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Doc
Now I know you had a good time....That waitress didnt work at at the Outback....She worked at the OUTHOUSE!!!! I dont know but maybe the steaks are better there. You'll have to ask John, Sid, Curtis or Andy, and from her actions, I'll bet Andy could give you the best answer.
Bob K

God bless the ACLU