The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-11-2018, 02:27 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Loose Lips - Still SinkShips

2-11-2018

Does anyone really believe that “Our Nation’s Enemies” don’t watch television or listen to radio broadcasts either? In my opinion, every bit of chatter (be it ever so trite), that is transmitted over the airways (or appears in print) is picked up upon and analyzed by our nation’s foes and friendlies alike!

What troubles me the most, however, is the absence of alacrity with which any given situation is addressed and handled these days, and this upon all levels of society and government alike! And as a matter of fact, it is almost as if some of the people who are tasked with achieving results, are themselves nothing more than automatons who cough up only what has been pre-programmed into them - and nothing more?

The whole idea behind our being, however, is to question, and by doing so, to learn and to advance humanity, and not merely to spit-out only that which we ourselves have been overly-educated or even pre-programmed, into accepting as truth or fact!

“And this, in my opinion, is the true nature and ultimate destiny of mankind!”

Hardcore