Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-16-2021, 09:58 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Addressing Our Real Problems

11-16-2021

(Views and Personal Opinions)

The very first problem of all, is that far too many ‘pseudo-problems’ even exist in the first place? And these are ‘Problems’, that should never have really even existed to begin with!

As these are often dilemmas that have been artificially created by those who now seek to manipulate and to control certain inalienable rights that “Our Founding Fathers” ordained in the first place!

And naturally, no such problems should ever have even existed, were it not for those who incessantly seek to alter (or politically-manipulate) “Those Constitutionally-Guaranteed Rights” that have already been paid for with over 245 years of American Blood, Sweat, Tears and Toil - and that too - is a fact that far too many of us, especially within politics, now seek to ignore and even rewrite to their own political advantage!!

Another basic quandary is that these problems are often created and designed by but a few politically and monetarily motivated power-mongers! People to whom self, and self alone, is often their only motivation! “UNFORTUNATELY, AND ARGUMENTATIVELY SO AT TIMES, IF ANY OF THIS DAMNED DIATRIBE IS EVEN REMOTELY TRUE (?) - THEN WHO (PRAY TELL) IS REALLY TO BLAME HERE, AS WE HAVE ALREADY HAD OUR REVOLUTION, STARTING AWAY BACK ON 19 APRIL 1775!”

THE ONLY PROBLEM REMAINING NOW IS –“LEGALLY RETAINING ALL THAT WE HAVE LEGITIMATELY GAINED!!”

Hardcore
Old 11-20-2021, 12:41 PM

HC had to look up that 'pseudo-problems'
-
It states: A false or spurious problem; (Philosophy) a problem which cannot be properly answered, especially because it arises only as the result of an error of analysis or a mistaken assumption.
or;
The 'contra-causal' sort of freedom which so many philosophers and others have supposed to be required is shown by a true analysis of moral responsibility to be irrelevant. This completes the argument that ' Free Will', as traditionally formulated, is a pseudo-problem.
so;
A false or spurious problem; (Philosophy) a problem which cannot be properly answered, especially because it arises only as the result of an error of analysis or a mistaken assumption.
or;
Pseudophilosophy is a term applied to a philosophical idea or system which does not meet an expected set of philosophical standards. ... There is no universally accepted set of standards, but there are similarities and some common ground.
or;
Epistemology, the philosophical study of the nature, origin, and limits of human knowledge. The term is derived from the Greek epistēmē (“knowledge”) and logos (“reason”), and accordingly the field is sometimes referred to as the theory of knowledge.
&
A diatribe is a forceful and bitter verbal attack against someone or something.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HC you have me doing my homework for words not within my vocabulary - though
I've heard them mentioned - I still have to refresh my old mind as to their meanings.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote