The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-06-2003, 11:20 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs up Stormin' Norman - Still Stormin'

I just read a column in the local rag in which a nationally syndicated columnist touched base, he said (?), with General **** (r) H. Norman Schwarzkopf. The gist of the subject matter was over ?Round 2 In The Gulf!?

The General, all 6?3, 240 lbs, and an IQ that dwarfs the 150 mark, was, as usual, candidly careful with his remarks!

There isn?t a soul alive, I don?t believe, who is not familiar with the General and the exceedingly brave men and women of Desert Storm! The gallant troopers who blitzed the Iraqi Army and drove it (like a herd of aged cows) from the field! Remember now, that the Iraqi Army was reported to be the fourth largest military force in the World, that is, of course, before your Uncle Sam got through with it!!

So here we are again, poised to take on the ?Beast of Baghdad? in his own little sand box. This time around, however, our ?Allies of the Coalition? are skidding around in their own excrement, at the orchestration of the United Nations, in my humble opinion!

There still seems to be some doubt, in some international quarters, as to ?Slimy Saddam?s? true capabilities for mass destruction - dangerous doubts indeed! For if this cretin (Hussein) does possess a world class punch, the lives that we may be messing with, just might be our own!?

According to a newspaper column that I just read, General Schwarzkopf (The Bear) has his reservations about plunging into Iraq head first, without first getting a firm grasp of the situation. And it must be remembered that this man (General Norm) has been there, done that before!

Schwarzkopf has a splendid knowledge of the Middle East and its people. More so in fact, than anyone else I know of, save for maybe Jesus Christ Himself, who also called this barren-ass area home! And Schwarzkopf is, after all, a field (combat) general, a proven leader, a man of action, and not a bad military chess player!

Has he made mistakes, hell yeah, who in the hell hasn?t!? But his advice should and must be taken into account by our political generals, flying their armor-plated desks, many thousands of miles removed from the scene of action!

What do I think, and I ain?t no general (nor anywhere near it for that matter)? I think that this mess should have been cleared up 12 years ago, but there isn?t much that we can do, about that now! I further believe that this is all just a matter of time - we either nail that ?Sand-Punk (Hussein)? now, or we will have to deal with him later. ?Of this, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind!!?

Most of all, and what ever our final decision as concerns that ?Babylonian Bitch (Hussein)?, we must not display a disunity of cause. Not to Hussein, not to the UN, not to our few real allies, and most of all, not to our people!!

VERITAS e HONORE