The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-20-2018, 02:29 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question "What Will These Mass Migrations Usher In?"

6-20-2018

Europe is already being inundated, and now even the Southern Borders of the United States are reportedly being deluged, in what is quickly turning out to be a no-win situation for us all, in my opinion!

What really surprises me the most, however, is the desperation of some of these people who could allow even their own kids to travel alone into the wilderness and an uncertain future - to a land that is totally unknown to them, their traditions, and even their own way of thinking?

The only question now is: “How will this be dealt with by our own government, when (if ever) can it be stopped, and do our borders (and Our Sovereignty) even mean anything anymore?”

And of course, there will definitely be the burden upon our social services, along with a crime rate that could quickly escalate as a result of a population influx from a few nations that have a differing set of moral and legal values!

And of course again, there will always be those who “Demand” that it is “Our Duty” as a freedom loving nation to absorb these new illegals, along with the cost of social services and medical care, while again pointing out that “We too were once a nation of immigrants, all yearning to be free!”

Remember - A Patriot is defined as and I quote: “One who loves his country and zealously guards its welfare!” And also, did not President John F. Kennedy once say, and again I quote: “Ask not what your country can so for you, but rather ask: what can you can do for your country!”

No where however, that I know of (?), does it say that anyone who wants to, can merely march right into your own home country whenever they please, and then lay claim to what your forefathers bled, sweated, cried, and even died, to secure and to preserve!!”

And Once Again - “These Are But My Own Personal Views And Opinions….”

Hardcore