The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-15-2002, 12:12 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question A Poor Choice Of Words

?A POOR CHOICE OF WORDS?

With some 600 U.S. military officers pulling up stakes and heading for Qatar, an Arabian Sheikdom on the western coast of the Persian Gulf, the plot begins to thicken! I personally feel that ?Gulf War II? is already a done-deal, and that all that remains is the political hype and media intrigue that inevitably goes along with greasing the hog!

One Oval Office statement directed at Congress, however, continues to bother me!

President Bush said, and I quote:

?If I were running for office, I am not sure how I?d explain to the American people why Congress was failing to act while the President and the ?UNITED NATIONS? were in motion!?

Why did your ?Old Man? fail to act on getting the [whole] job done over a decade ago George! Look out where your throwing stones Sir, as the Presidency is but ?One Of Three - Separate Government Bodies, Equally Empowered By The People Themselves - To Ensure Checks And Balances!?

To put it bluntly Mr. President - ?Government is the servant of the ?Will Of The People? and not their masters, as all too many at the UN [and elsewhere] falsely want to believe!!?

Here I thought that you were on a roll when you slapped the UN squarely across the lip, advising them that ?The United States Still Controls It?s Own Destiny!? Today, however, you and ?Dickey Boy? again united yourselves with the agenda of the United Nations and their ?Good-Buddy [trucker?s term]? - Kofi Annon, when you allied your rhetoric to the UN and not our Congress!

You can not play both ends to the middle Mr. President, especially when those in the middle are our Congress, our troopers in the field, and the American people themselves! How dare anyone put the agenda of a weak-kneed UN on a par with the people?s representation as concerns domestic security, and the last time that I looked, the Pentagon and the World Trade Center were firmly planted upon American soil! Was it not you who
[just a few short days ago] all but implied that some within the United Nations were naught but a bunch of vacillating chicken-shits?

Why in the hell is it that we can not just be friends to the world, and not their ?Butt Buddies?? If you are so damned enamored of the UN, then run for ?Secretary General? of that ?God-Forsaken Outfit?, if this idea has not already occurred to you that is?! Kofi Annon won?t bitch about it - the wee little diplomat wouldn?t dare!

But never [that?s NEVER] again pit the authority of Congress against the grandiose whims of that ?Stinking UN?, not when it concerns the security of the United States!! Unless of course, you are planning to carve out two new heads on Mt. Rushmore, yours and Kofi Annon?s?

The people are backing you on Iraq George, but don?t take our entire arm when we are offering up our hand and maybe even blood!!

VERITAS