The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-29-2004, 07:07 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Superscout

Brice

I deeply apologize for everything I said that was hurtful to you, many of which I said to hurt you.
I was completely wrong to do this and it obviously shows I need to work a lot harder on my program. I only ask for your forgiveness
I want to make amends to you in anyway that yoiu think appropriate
I take full responsiblity for this and would like to sattle this in a way that is indicative of AA as we represent it here.
Again, I'm sorry, please forgive me. I have taken you off my ignore list but I only want to communicate on this frame of reference
James G Worth
Old 02-29-2004, 07:15 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default James,...

...You are a Man with very strong convictions, Your apology shows just how big a person you are,...

...We all know how hard it is to admit a mistake, and if you were not such a caring person, you wouldn't have such strong feelings in the first place,...

...You keep pushing on, you are what makes us a versiatle Nation,...

...Will hug you in April,...

..."your little brother",...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 07:47 AM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Good thread! Takes a damn big man James!

Salute!

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!
Old 02-29-2004, 02:33 PM

James, you now have my admiration. You stepped up like a man and did what had to be done. Thank you. Wish you well and God Bless you.
Old 02-29-2004, 02:58 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

Thanks James... :cl:
Old 02-29-2004, 08:06 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

James :

I have had my moments on here as well, some with you !!! LOL LOL...as Sis has said many times, if we could all just meet face to face, that would solve about 98% of our arguments. You are in my prayers !!!

Larry
Old 03-01-2004, 07:21 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default James

Of course, all's forgiven! The log in my eye is gingerly removed, while I offer to help you remove the mere speck from yours!!
Or as Rudyard Kipling once wrote, but not to me personally, as I'm not that old,

"Teach us delight in simple things,
And mirth that has no bitter springs;
Forgiveness free of evil done,
And love to all men 'neath the sun!"

Hugs, but no warm showers together!!
Scouts Out!!
Brice

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 03-01-2004, 01:21 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Help Me Brice

I think you'll get this more than anyone.
What I'm trying to do is get back on track on a program that teaches me how to get along with people.
I can see that Ive been really crazy about this, been doing it all wrong. I think by hiding behind a false name it has allowed me to mthink my words don't have real effect on real people.
I'm trying to practice these principles in all my affairs. I can't be nice everyplace else and come around here and roll in my defects: anger,fear and resentment especially and I experienced those to a great degree during the war--to such and extent that I'm still getting over it. Its what they pay me for.

The Vietnam War was Ground Zero for me, everything I learned from then on was Life. I came home completely different than I'd ever been. Ive been trying to heal since then. I used to be different but now I'm the same.
I can stay conscious. I can be different. And I can have a positive impact on things if I change mysellf--I can't change others and actually have no power over them

Brice I think you and me can turn our relationship around by trying to communicate to each other only as if we were sitting at a meeting. Do we come here to fight? I have and I want to get off it.When I say disturbing things to you let me know in a way that respects me and lets me know that you acknowledge my communications as valid, although you may disagree with it.
That is what I want to to with you. I have to say its hard with (name withheld) in the picture. If you believe her stuff at least show me the respect to keep the lid on it. I find what she sayss very disturbiong and threatening. Can we agree to say only things that are helpful to each other and we can go on the PM too, it doesn't have to be out front.

I think if I want to know if I'm a racist or not, the last person to ask is me--I want to know what the black man that likes me the least says. I may not like what he says but I sure want to look at the answer. So I'm going to put my act out there for all of you to judge: you can be my severest critics!! Won't that be fun?? You can hack and hew, slice and dice as much as possible!!!
Here's The Bad News: You can only say it in a way that convinces me you have my best intersts at heart--otherwise, its The Cosmic Trapdoor, The Ejection Seat To Eternity. I have decided that my life does not have enough room for people who don't have my best intersts at heart, so I wish you well, but KACHOING!!! Out through the hole in the roof.
Here are the spiritual principles I'm trying to work:
Humility, Tolerance, surrender, justice, forgiveness, self examination, honesty openmindedness and willingness. If youre in doubt about the meaning of these words, use the dictionary

If any of you see me stepping off this path--and it COULD happen, hard as it may seem to believe, just say: JAMES!!! Say the Serenity Prayer!!!! or: JAMES! (you have to write loudly, I'm hard of seeing) EASY DOES IT!!! or JAMES!!! Take it up with your sponsor!!!

This could be a big help to me and would defintely qualify as civic improvement.If we start doinf it, others might too. What are leaders for?

Thank you all
James Worth
Old 03-01-2004, 01:49 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Others will follow

James,,,
"Humility, Tolerance, surrender, justice, forgiveness, self examination, honesty openmindedness and willingness"

I'll have none of that.

Humility,,, Im the best-to hell with the rest
Tolerance,, Kill them all, let your god sort em out
Surrender,, yea right
Justice,, Depends on how much money you have
forgiveness,, If you didn't mean it than don't say it.
Self Examination,, every time I shower
Honesty,, Ya got me on that one, I am Honest.
Openmindedness,, As long as its my way.
Willingness,, I'll do it after the check clears.

Ron
Old 03-01-2004, 02:33 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

Good thing about knowing the steps is once you have been through them all, then you know where to go when you fall off the stairs.