The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-18-2023, 09:37 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Political Shenanigans

11-18-2023

So, just when (and where) did “We the People” abandon control over our very-own government!? It seems to me that the backbone of “Our Nation” has grown a bit limber and maybe even very rubbery, over these past few decades? And that control of “This Nation, of, by and for the people themselves” has been surrendered to our foreign neighbors and even a few hostile alien entities as well?

So do tell me once again, when did “The Iron-Willed Population of Our Great Nation” cede control over “Our Great Society” to a bunch of mealy-mouthed political wanna-bees, instead of guiding “Our” ship of state ourselves? For once upon a time, “We the People” controlled our own destiny, but times have changed! We now allow (rather make that promote and invite), foreign-based entities to become the dictators of our national trajectory, and also, we literally invite the task-masters behind a few (failed) foreign-based governments to even dictate our own domestic polices as well – why is that, do you suppose? “And just when did we become more globalists than defiant patriots?”

“We Built This Country of Ours Stone By Blessed Stone” and we did it with defiance, pride and even the guts of warriors! And no man or nation dared to stand in the way of our march from sea to shining sea! “So what happened” and how can we realign our paths of glory to once again represent the people of this great nation of ours – first and foremost?

And how many times have I got to push this painful subject into the pompous faces of our leadership before my point is (once again) well taken?” For we are not a nation of dummies after all, and the blood of “Our Founders” has certainly clarified the point that “We Will Not” be blindly led-around by our noses! For we are still a nation of stubborn and prideful heroes, and it is only when we allow those “weak-kneed anti-patriots” to redirect our righteous path, that “We the People” surrender the real power (and the glory) behind “Our Very Own Government?”

Hardcore
Old 11-18-2023, 12:19 PM

Arrow Trump and Biden must go!!!!

Trump is not what we need!
-
Nor do we need Biden.
-
We must secure our Nation before helping
others take away what we value most.
-
Too many have died for this country and
for what it stands for.
-
Neither Trump or Biden are worthy to be President
They both have to go.
-
Nicky Halley - would make a good Leader and President.
-
The two house need a revamp and fresh blood as well!
-
I'm tired of this Trump crap and disruption he's caused
within our system.
-
We don't need a dictator! or Supreme Leader what
we want is someone who cares about the People
and their needs.
-
Stop all these immigrants from being installed
into our system and borders.
-
Build up our Dollar evaluations and take care
of our SS system to where we can at least
feel we are of importance during our lifetime
of work.
-
We The People need to be consider primary
first - and feel secure within our own system.
-
Both Biden and Trump should not regain office.
-
I'm voting for Nicky Haley she would be a good choice.
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote