The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-09-2018, 01:39 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question But Is Anyone Listening

11-9-2018

There is an old saying about talking until you are blue in the face, but is anyone really listening? And if this is really true, then you have also got to ask yourself this: Just about how much that has been said by mankind within its entire tenure upon this tiny and relatively insignificant little ball of dirt and stone was really worth a damn to begin with, and just how much of it has survived the travails of time? But Once Again: “Is Anyone Really Listening?”

They say that anyone with a brain has an opinion and lord knows, most of us are not shy about letting it be known! The problem is however, that we often let our wardrobe and even our education do the talking for us. Unfortunately again however, is the fact that beneath the rags of social acceptance, often resides naught but a thin facade of pomp and sterility. But then what the Hell, who, outside of the fool themselves, is even going to care in another century or two, save for those often ignored thinkers who waste their time scribbling down, or attempting to analyze, the regurgitated ramblings of some damned fool like me?

“I Think - Therefore I Am!” Rene Descartes [1596-1650]

Hardcore
Old 11-09-2018, 05:28 PM

HC I hope your not any where near the fires in California I've been hearing about on the news?

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote