The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-28-2020, 09:47 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Sifting Through The Rubble?

3-27-2020

Have you ever stopped for a moment to really consider what is going on all around you? It seems to me that the more that we accomplish as a species, the more we seem to lose as a race! And every time that we begin to get a handle on things, something new comes about to back us up a step or two – Why Is That Do You Suppose?

Also for the record, far too many of those who are tasked with improving our situation, are merely desk filler – and unfortunately, many of them would know this and alter their perspective if they were not so damned hypocritical, and that, unfortunately, worms its way all the way to nearly the top in many cases? “And once again, this is not the way that it has to be, nor is it the way that it should be – Rather, It Is Just The Way That It Is!”

“I can only guess that this is what generally happens when far too many people merely talk the talk, and have forgotten long ago - How To Walk The Walk?”

We are still a race of great promise, “We Always Have Been!” But until we get down to the nitty-gritty, and begin to once again practice “The Golden Rule” then, (at least in my opinion) we may indeed be a race of beings that is in a rapid decline – “Who Really Knows For Sure?”

“But Then – I Can Only Guess That Hell Still Ain’t Half Full??”

Hardcore