The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-16-2007, 07:28 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default A dollar bill I received with a story to tell

The Dollar Bill with a Story to Tell :

I flew to Ashland, Wisconsin to visit a friend with whom I had served in Vietnam. We both served a one year tour of duty ( 1 ) with the B Company, 2nd Battalion 22nd Infantry Regiment, Mechanized ( 2/22(M) ), 25th Infantry Division ( 25 ), that started in 1969. I had spent a month with another unit, until I was transferred. It was the C Company. 3/22, 25th Inf. Div. I was invited to participate in a Sweat Lodge ceremony on the reservation of the Red Cliff Band of Lake Superior Chippewa, the night of November 10. On November 11, I was invited to a Pow Wow ceremony honoring veterans on the reservation of the Lac Courte Orilles ( LCO ) Band of Ojibwe. I felt humbled and honored to have participated in both of these ceremonies. I had intended to bring my cap that said "25th Div. Vietnam Veteran" on it, but forgot it, when packing. When I arrived at the site of the Pow Wow, a high school gymnasium, I purchased a hat, from a vendor, with a $ 20 bill and received 10 one dollar bills in change. Sometime later I went thru the bills and found the one in the picture.

Before I go into what it tells, remember that the bill is 38 years old ( how many do you think are still in circulation in the USA on any given day ? ), I got it in change back from buying a "Vietnam Veteran" hat on Veteran's Day, Nov. 11, where I, along with other veterans, and my friend ( who served with me in Vietnam in 1969 ) were being honored. That was enough of a "coincidence" in and of itself. I then begin to look at it for other meanings.

First some background :

“…Just prior to his death, John Kennedy signed National Security Memorandum 263 which effectively called for the return of all U.S. troops from Viet Nam by the end of 1965. His order to bring back the troops was countermanded only days after his assassination by National Security Memorandum 273, authorized by Lyndon B. Johnson. What is most peculiar is that the initial draft of this order signed by Johnson was dated November 21st, 1963 - the day before John Kennedy met his fate in Dallas. If nothing else, that is almost smoking gun evidence that LBJ was privy to the conspiracy…”.
( by the Way, November 21 is my birthday. I went to Vietnam on my 21st birthday, November 21, 1969. )

I noticed that there are only two things that could be on a dollar bill related to JFK. They would be the Dallas Federal Reserve Bank ( FRB ) seal on the left side, and John B. Connally. They are both there, as he was Secretary of the Treasury at the time.

OK, a connection to JFK. and of course the significant date 1969. The sum of the eight digits in the serial number are 26. We did a 1 year tour of duty in Vietnam in the 25th Inf. Div. ( 25 + 1 = 26 ). You will notice that the letter "B" follows the serial number. We were in Company B together. You will also notice the digits "11" printed twice immediately below the "B". 1+1 = 2. So we have 22, which represents the 22nd Inf. Regiment. There is a K at the start of the serial number. K is the 11th letter of the alphabet. 1 + 1 + 2 , so this is the 2nd Battalion.

reading from left to right .... 2 , 1+ 25 .. B which is 2nd letter of alphabet and 1+1 = 2 and 1+ 1 = 2.

Also 1969, could be interpreted as 1+9+6+9 = 25 ( 25th Infantry Division ).

Lastly there is a "series C". I was in C Co. 3/22 before I went to the 2/22(M) in Dec. 1969. Also C is the third letter in the alphabet for 3rd battalion.

I had thought that there was nothing else I could connect to my Vietnam experience. All that was left was “series”. The letters in series added up by their place in the alphabet are 5+5+9+18+19+19 = 75….this is 3 times 25 ( 25th inf. Division ) and the nickname for our unit was Triple Deuce !!

I am not not an expert in Numerology, nor do I particularly believe in the significance of it, but this is a unique sequence of letters and numbers given to me on a dollar bill on a special day.

Some say there are no "coincidences", and that everything in life has a meaning and there is a plan. Others, will dismiss this as "just a coincidence". At any rate, figure up the odds of all of this happening, just as I wrote it, and at the time and day it did. I feel blessed and humbled to have received this.

Larry
Old 11-16-2007, 07:29 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

How can I upload a photo of the bill ? The manage attachments feature does not appear to be working ?

Larry
Old 11-16-2007, 10:31 AM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 

I tested it here and it worked Larry. You may want to check your browser security settings.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 01:10 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

bill bill bill
Attached Images
File Type: bmp 1969 bill.bmp (528.8 KB, 11 views)
Old 11-16-2007, 01:11 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

It worked that time.

Larry
Old 11-21-2007, 08:43 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

A group of friends and I meet each saturday morning at 10 AM at a Starbucks in midtown and talk about all kinds of subjects..anyway, my friend Charles, took the dolllar, after reading my story, and counted ( he is still not sure why ) all the numeric numbers "1", and all the words "one" on the front and back and the total was = 25 ! ( 25th Infantry Division ? ).

Also, believe it or not, the color of the bill has changed. I will upload another scan and you can see for yourself. It had a brownish yellow tint to it, but it is gone now...

Larry