The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-28-2002, 12:46 PM

Keith.shhhhhhhhh..don't say these guys might be a tad off center. Might give some lawyer the idea that he/she might get 'em off on an insanity plea.

JOE
Old 10-29-2002, 06:52 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Advisor

Its ok to say what you want, there are still a couple of real shooters around even if they did get them off.

3 rds of .223, .168 spread @ 100 yards.

3 rds of .223, .564 spread @ 300 yards.
Old 10-29-2002, 11:38 AM

PHO 127

Prefer 2 rds 12 ga slug 2 5 yds. Can't see like I used to.

Joe
Old 10-29-2002, 03:19 PM

Yeah Keith I think I know what he was saying. Just wanted to emphasise a life is a life is a life.

Don't understand why you folks want to waste good ammunition on the arseholes. A six inch pencil rammed into the middle ear should do the trick. Quiet and no mess, just a trickle of blood for DNA sampling.

There is no such thing as an insanity plea. It's the sane people who know the actions are insane - the insane people think there actions are right and lawful. You get my drift?????
Old 10-29-2002, 07:19 PM

Wazza,,won't be wasting any good ammo..have some old 12 ga rifled slugs lying around..they're older than my kids. 'bout 35 years old..should have enough oooomph to get the job done..and the slug makes one hell of a hole.
J
Old 10-29-2002, 07:50 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default prefer...

...12 ga. double aught buck at 10' should render a little more pain for what they did...
...but common sense tells me not to waste the round,...
... or the pencil,...
... just take the dullest rusty knife I could find, and cut one of their balls off, bang the other one with a hammer and let them bleed to death as they left their defenseless innocents...

...NO MERCY, from a "human" perspective, let God have their soul after their body's cash out..............

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2002, 09:05 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking Wazza are you sure?

Wazza are you sure you are from Australia?

You sound more like a redneck logger from Priest River, Idaho or Oakridge, Oregon.

Hey PHO,

I usually hunt with my 1903 A3 Springfield. Had it since I was a kid. (Even before being drafted) Had it worked over with a 6X Scope (Now have 3x - 9x) sporterized with a Bishop Walnut stock. Most accurate gun I've ever shot.
I can still cover .50 piece at 200 yds. I guess when you were raised shooting on the farm, shooting comes easy. I was watching on the history channel these kids going through basic training and those kids struggling to qualify 24 out of 40 on those pop up targets. I just can't understand what is so hard about shooting. Yep, I'm a pretty straight shooter. Maybe not the best certainly above adequate. Good shooting PHO.

Keith
Old 10-30-2002, 04:33 AM

Yeah Keith I'm a man of honour not unafraid to speak my mind but as our Prime Minister said I am a loving person also. I've got a video clip I want to send you and Drywall it really fits in with the logger quip. I'll send it to David and hope he passes it on. If you get it please let me know It's called the ultimate chainsaw.

I've got a 303/25 based on a 1908 US Army Winchester. The barrel is nearly as old a me. It's not as powerfull as a .223 but I don't miss much even on the run and up and down.
Old 10-31-2002, 11:16 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Lightbulb Wazza

Re: your comment on killing children - I'd like to make a point.
Most of us who are of Vietnam War age grew up watching movies and reading books that re-enforced the Victorian era ideal of morals. Whenever the ship was sinking it was women and children first in the life boats.
Hell, I never punched a woman in my life. As a cop I was kicked in family jewels a few times but it never occured to me to punch the woman. With men, well, it was different.
Thus, saying these 2 "snipers" even killed a kid is the sort of thing we might use to imply that these guys are the lowest of the low. Of course all human life is special, unless we are at war with other life forms, then they are just potential sanitation hazards, but that's another story.

Stay healthy,
Andy