The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-10-2022, 05:38 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation But For A Few Brave Souls

1-10-2022

Maybe it is just me, but after watching television this morning, it damned-well looked to me like logic and reasoning had been pushed into an alternate universe? And with the exception of a few common sense individuals, it also appeared that even logic itself was under attack by those who were attempting to rewrite “Good Old Patriotic Reasoning?”

I have been dealing in words, and what I perceive to be my own peculiar brand of common sense, for a goodly portion of my eight-decades now, and maybe (once again) it’s just me, but if it is, then maybe I have just lost a few screws out of my aging noggin – who knows?

One thing, however, still irks the living ‘Hell’ out of me, it being, when I see the media airing the grinning and smirking faces of “Our Nation’s Enemies”, while our people merely sit there saying nothing, or little of any real value – why is that, do you suppose?

We are still “The United States of America” people, and we owe no fealty to any other world-wide entity, save for our own nation, her people, and her time-tested ideals – and don’t you ever deem to forget it! As “Our Nation” was not built upon foreign or even media dictates but rather, it was constructed out of new and unspoiled material that has served us well over our 245 years (thus far), and with the help of ‘God Himself’, Our Nation will continue to lead the way for countless centuries to come!! And contrary to the opinions of a few politically-owned individuals, “It is still Our People Themselves that rule this roost of state!!”

“STAND FAST!!”

Hardcore