The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-11-2009, 06:22 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Reinstate Sid and Packo. Ron should never have been let back here the THIRD time.

Larry
Old 05-15-2009, 05:37 AM

Distinctions
VOM 

I'm not so sure that Sid and packo would want to come back even if they could. All Sid did was to call out a wanabe and Packo stuck by him. I told people for years that a lot of Ron's stories didn't seem right but no one believed me except BobK and Travis.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 06:18 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

So, maybe I missed it - if it was posted at all - but is that POS ron now banned? Or can he still post his lies here? And what about xslurp? Can he still post his filthy insults? Should any of us come back?

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 05-17-2009, 06:38 AM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default SS

I think I read that Ron was banned only because he asked to be. It must be ok to make up stories but like pho found out, DON'T QUESTION ANOTHER MEMBERS FANTISEY CUT AND PASTE STORIES.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:56 AM

As a member in good standing, albeit one that has posted very little, I would like to offer my vote on this matter. First, I must say that the number of senior members requesting the ban be lifted on two only and the professional and honorable resume by these same members, does carry weight with me. AlSO, I must say, any member that, in retrospect, has used harsh language or words spoken in anger or even words of wisdom, in order to revel the identity of a pretentious impostor on this site, has both my blessing and my thanks. Anything used to rouse out a wannabe is not only justified but should be tolerated by those of us that have been the victim of such deceit and misrepresentation, plus both personal and professional attacks on our integrity and service to our respective branch of service. To me, a real veteran that chooses the path of dishonorable attacks on real veterans and who steals valor from the deeds and sacrifice of others, is much worst than a mere civilian who travels down this same path of deception. Maybe I'm out of place casting my vote on this thread but as I said before, many many members of this site may contribute few words for others to read but the readers of this site have as much, if not more, at stake in this particular proposition. I vote that our Administrator return to active status, in good standing, the same two banned members that everyone owes a debt of gratitude to. I believe it should be obvious who the member is that deserves no mercy, no reinstatement and no offer of another chance at redemption. His long egotistical history speaks for itself and I for one will be only to happy to rid myself of such a negative and slanderous influence on this marvelous site.
Semper Fi
Old 05-17-2009, 10:15 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Lightbulb

How about some respectful silence on these matters until Melody can get her Grandpa buried. She has already stated what has happened here makes her sad. My sentiments exactly. The least we can do for her is show her a small courtesy by letting go of the discussion for the next week.

Thank you,

Arrow

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 05-17-2009, 06:00 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Uhhh...I have to say that I fail to see how making a reply to this thread in any way shows disrespect for anyone.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:50 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default I also don't understand that

The disrespect was done to all the real Vietnam Veterans here. Ron the wanabe made up stories and most people believed him here for about 9 years. Sid called him out on this over Ron's inacurate radio silence post. Since Sid was banned for that, all the Vietnam Veterans on the Patriot Files should be banned.
WELCOME HOME '''''''''''''''''''''
Old 05-17-2009, 09:16 PM

I vote we have a poll on this disscussion "Enough is Enough"
...then after two weeks the morjority "RULES"

So start voting...............

What do you say "DAVID" ..."YES _ NO"

Cheers from downunder

DeadlyDaring
Old 05-17-2009, 10:23 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Lightbulb

Sorry about that folks didn‘t mean to get your shorts in a knot. Just thought we might take a teeny tiny little break from the feud that has gone on for DAYS ON END around here and minister some peace to Mels heart. Not to mention mine and Lt’s. My gosh you people are wearing me smooth out. It was just a simple request. I quit the thankless position of moderator years ago. So fall back and fire away boys. I ask three questions when this all started. The only person that took the time to post an answer to me out front on the thread was Lt. If Lt thought it fitting to express his opinion when you guys went to the mountain. Then you know where I stand too.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Arrow

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."